°• ∆×[CHAPTER 2]×∆•°

¶∆{•°EVER ENDING JOURNEY•°}¶∆

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

~~~~

{11:17}
~~~~

[⚠️ WARNING THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME GORE, AND BLOOD IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THE UPCOMING CONTENT I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER⚠️]

•×¶∆π•

It was the day of the UA entrance exam and a young boy with curly green hair could be seen walking down the side walk in their middle school uniform. He was so excited, but so scared and nervous, he just got All Might's quirk that morning, and so far he didn't feel any tingle of enormous power. He just felt like Izuku, but he has faith it will all work out.

He arrived at the grand entrance of his dream school, UA high. The excitement leaking through out his whole body could not be contained, as he smiled wide in pride of his efforts, and painful training he had to endure over the past few months. The bright yellow coloured sign hang high, representing the pride of the school. And all of the great heroes that once entered it's gates. Now it was Izuku's turn to become the greatest hero of all time.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

_______

That was the plan until he almost fell to his death if it wasn't for  that really nice girl during the entrance exam. He also broke his arm the first time using All Might's quirk, and it wasn't even worth it. He didn't collect a single point at all. Panic began to slowly devour him, as he began to fidget with the straps on his All Might themed bag pack. Everything he had to do was all for nothing. His mother...All Might. They believed in him, but now he wasn't sure if his efforts had been worth anything at all.

He walked a slow pace down the sidewalk, his head hang low in disappointed. The late afternoon sun shone bright with different hues of orange and pink. People rushing back to their homes, occasionally passing by a few homeless people in the alley. The cars making loud honking noises on his right, different people walked passed him in what seemed to be in a happy mood.

He felt tears brimming in his once happy emerald eyes, he felt pathetic for crying. He was quirkless, why did he think that he even stood a chance against people like Kacchan.

He quickly rubbed away the feeble tears. He wasn't that weak middle school boy, who flinched from loud noises. All might saw something in him, and chose someone as pathetic as him to be his successor, so he wasn't going to cry over spilled milk, he was going to be strong and continue towards his dreams even if UA doesn't accept him.