°•∆× [CHAPTER 1]∆ו°

¶∆{ Discovery}¶∆

{ Discovery}¶∆

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
~~~

{•23:37•}
~~~

•×¶∆π•

Aizawa couldn't begin to describe how tired he was. He was barely in his thirties but, he felt like he was sixty five. He had the shortest shift tonight, but it felt like hours with the paper work he had to complete after catching a petty thief, and some random vigilante, who turned out to be a teenage boy from a well off family.

He was walking on the sidewalk, in a slouching manner. He pushed his hair to the side as it fell to his eyes. He just wanted to go home, and cuddle with his husband, was that so much to ask for?

The yellow street lights shone bright in the dark night sky, the rush of vehicles on his right could be heard, mother's with their children walking back home to their beloveds. The stars laughed and giggled in a playful manner, illuminating the night sky, and the moon was full in all it's glory, smiling down towards the inhabitants of earth.

His feet made pitter patter on the sidewalk, his house wasn't too far away, but it felt like he was running a marathon, maybe he was being over dramatic, but he just wanted to be in his lovers arms and watch some TV while his child is sleeping. That sounded like the perfect way to relax.

He passed by his neighborhoods old park, it was kinda shabby and old. It had rust on the ladder leading up to the slide, and the swing set was missing the second swing to the left. There was a little wooden jungle Jim to the far left corner of the play ground. Aizawa was sure it was a health code violation of some kind. He remembers a kid in his neighborhood had to go to the ICU, because they got a splinter from the rotting pile of wood they called a playground.

He quickened his pace to his house hoping to get there sooner to cuddle in a warm blanket with Hizashi. That was until he heard a rustle in the bushes near the park. He continued to ignore the strange sound, thinking that it might have been an animal. But he began to hear whispering among the bush, he didn't want to deal with this crap at elven pm, but the voices grew louder and louder, snickering, in ways he never thought the human body was capable of.

He was a trained professional, and one of the things he always kept in mind, is to find everything around you suspicious. So, he readied his capture weapon incase of a possible ambush, but nothing came?

The whispers gone silent, but he wasn't going to take the risk. He walked up to the bush, with agile movements, picking up a stick and poking it around the noisy plant, but nothing happened?