°PROLOUGE°

It was night when you died my firefly........

{ The flowers shone like the midnight sun }

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Mama!"

"Yes darling?"

A young child can be seen running towards a wooden shack, their smile as wide as the sky, the afternoon sunlight bouncing off their golden brown skin. The joy in thier honey brown eyes glistening, the young lad couldn't help but laugh out loud in joy.

The child had brought his mother a new batch of dandelions, he knew they were her favorite flower. Oh how he giggled and cackled in joy, Oh how he loved to talk to her, fill her ears with endless stories of knights and wizards, Oh how he couldn't sit still at the dinner table, their affection being infectious. Oh how he acted so human it was abnormal. They laughed like a human. They ate like a human. They played like a human.

Everything they did shared similarities with the homosapiens agenda, but, they were too normal.

It was as if their movements were written in a script.

It was as if every step had to be measured exact.

It was as if they were a preformer on stage ready to dance within lies.

It was as if their laugh was rehearsed over and over again.

It was true they resemble the actions of the human species.

But.

One thing was for certain.

∆×°•Their soul was always artificial.∆ו°

∆ו°