Cast List

Gun, Harriet Folio, and Tru Bador– Author @lyttlejoe

3Gun – Ex-Gunslinger now Sheriff of this booming town, 3Gun has this whole town watching thing down. His bad guy's RIP list has covered boot hill but it's CG, editor of the Gold Pillars, that gives him a thrill.

Harriet Folio- Quite the lady librarian, Harriet has expanded her library to include a school and orphanage for the town's abandoned children. Determined to set Strop's mind free, we learned that Harriet is far from dainty.

Tru Bador- Is a wandering minstrel who is always ready with a tune, to help the town folk commune.

Also authored by lyttlejoe: The voice of the townies see list below.

Caroline Grace but she prefers CG– Author  @crazyp01 

CG- Owner and Editor of the Gold Pillars. She has eyes for only one man, it took her ten volumes but she's doing what she can to show 3Gun he had it all wrong, her love for him is oh so strong. Still, we are learning about her past, is the life she built in BG too good to last?

Ricky the Rat - Works for the Pillars. CG's eyes and ears, he's found something out that makes him fear, his boss may be in trouble. Plans to inform someone on the double.

Ron West - aka Little Ron is 15 and a half. His father was an alcoholic and would beat up his mother for money. When Ron was 5 his father got into a bar fight and was killed. Mrs. West does homework for the folks around town. Mr. Parker Times took Ron in and he is part of the Newsprint office. Ron also works odd jobs at the General stores and the café. His mother lives in Tent City along with his younger sister Claire West.