Part 1- Chapter 2

I've drank three full glasses of Spirytus vodka while Carrie has had God knows how many shots of whiskey. One thing that's different about Carrie and I is alcohol. Alcohol fucks with Carrie big time but it doesn't really have any affect on me, besides being like a truth serum. 

"Hey, baby." Carrie slurs as she flirts with one of the bikers in the booths. I roll my eyes and turn my attention towards the pictures of bikers hanging on the back wall behind the bar where I'm sitting. All the guys are standing besides, i'm going to safely assume, their bikes. Each one of them is wearing the same expression, the 'fuck with me and watch what happens' except one, who has a highly visible smirk on his face. 

He looks familiar... 

His brown hair is combed to the side of his face. His eyes are the color of the sea, a lot like mine. His facial features are sharp...also like mine. I narrow my eyes as I absorb the picture more. 

"Which picture you looking at, Harley?" Luis asks, snapping me out of my deep thoughts. "The man standing by the 2009 FXSTB Night Train, mind me asking who he is?" Luis smirks and drys a whiskey glass with a hand towel. 

"You know your bikes, darling. Impressive." 

"Yeah, yeah. But who is he?" Luis sets the glass down and flings the towel over his shoulder and looks me in the eye. 

"That's our old boss, Gray Martin." I hide the shock as I take a sip of coffee. "The name sounds familiar." I comment and Luis snickers. "It better, that's your old man and you know it, darling. So do me a favor and stop pretending." Luis grins and I stare blankly at him. 

He points to the man besides the portrait of dad and smiles. "That would be your granddaddy, Travis Martin, standing next to his?" He questions and I look at the picture. 

"That would be a... 1983 Harley Davidson FXRT." Luis nods his head approvingly. 

"I know your mother," He says grimly. "Does she or your dad know your here? I already know damn well your mother would never let you come here with her knowledge." 

I grin and finish my cup of coffee. "Let's just say this, Luis. As far as they're concerned, I'm at Disney Land giving Peter Pan a blowjob in the middle of the golf course." Luis laughs and shakes his head. 

I stand up and follow Carrie to the bathroom when I watch her run into there. "Carrie, sweetie. You good?" The only response I get from my drunken best friend is the satisfying sound of one simply giving their stomach an exorcism. 

"Tell Chad I'll fuck him later," She says and I laugh. 

"Ok, I'll go get you some coffee." I open the bathroom door and hear someone grunt. 

"Fucking watch it, cunt." An man with a Australian accent says and I stand up straight. 

"Pardon me, mate?" I mimic his accent, which infuriates him. 

"Don't you have someone's dick to go suck?" He snaps. 

I cross my arms and smirk. "Yeah, your mama's, Santa Clause's and  Brad Pitt's. I tried to suck your dad's dick but he was already fucking a kangaroo." I snap back, still mimicking his accent.  Australian God glares at me and I nearly move out of his way but I think better of it and stand my ground, even though one simple look from Australian God has my legs shaking with anticipation. 

"Baby, I do lot of shit to sluts such as yourself but I do not punish you outside of the bedroom. Do us both a favor and attend to your ill-fallen friend, yes?" Australian God says and, without thinking, I slap him hard across the face. 

As soon as my hand made contact with his face, he grabs my wrist and pins me against the wall. "You've got to be hella stupid to fucking assume i'm a slut you two titty balled fuck nuts." I spit and his breathing becomes heavy. 

"Break it up!" Luis yells as he pulls Australian God off of me. "What the fuck, Leo?" Luis spits. "You can do whatever the fuck you want to any girl except her, understand me boy?" 

Australian God,  whose name I now know is 'Leo', continues to give me a angered look. "Why she so fucking special?" Leo growls and I fiddle with my ring instead of lunging at this son of a bitch. 

"Gray Martin, that's what. Now fucking go sit down or get the fuck out of my bar until your calmed down, Leo." Luis says sternly and Leo stares at me for several more seconds before heading towards the door, slamming it open and disappearing into the darkness. 

Luis turns towards me and reaches for my arm to inspect it but I pull away. "i'm fine, Luis." Luis shakes his head and sighs heavily. 

"I'm sorry about that, darling." He chuckles before shaking his head once more, something he does often. "You didn't apologize for hitting him with the door, you mimicked him and told him you'd fuck his parents, and you slapped him." 

I shrug. "I'm not apologizing if that's what your hinting at." A grin creeps across Luis' face. 

"You would get that from your mother." I roll my eyes and he laughs. I look around the room when I feel like i'm being stared at and sure as shit, at least half of the people in here have their eye aimed towards me. 

Great. 

***

"What time is it?" Carrie groans as she walks into her kitchen, where i am currently making pancakes and coffee. 

"Half passed a monkey's ass, a quarter to his balls." I say and she flips me off. "It's a little past ten, Carrie." She sits down at the table and groans again as she slams her head on the table. I set a plate of pancakes in front of her. 

"They would have been warmer if you didn't tell me to go suck it when I tried to wake you up half an hour ago." I inform her and she nods. 

"Did I do anything stupid? Last night?" 

"No. You didn't this time." I say and she stops chewing and stares at me. "What did you do, Harley?" 

I put a mouthful of pancakes in my mouth and eat them slowly. Carrie reaches over and slaps my bare thigh. "Bitch!" I yell and she narrows her eyes. 

"What did you do?" 

"I almost got into it with this hot ass Australian biker dude." I mumble and her eyes widen.

"Clarify." Carrie says in a rush and I grin. 

"I opened the bathroom door and hit him with it. That sparked an argument and Luis, your uncle,  had to break it up." Carrie bursts into a fit of laughter. 

"I'm sure all you would have had to do is suck his dick and you'd both be good." She jokes but I don't laugh. "Lighten up, girly. I was just joking." She says after a minute and I nod before standing up and putting my plate in the sink. 

"Gotta go, but I'll call later?" I say as I grab my backpack and she nods. "You better or I'll kick your ass, if i'm not already getting my ass beat." She jokes and this time, I laugh.