Part 1- Chapter 4

"I ain't putting shit away, fuck nuts." I growl and I notice he has one of my photo albums in front of him. He turns around and faces me with an amused look on his face. 

"Fine, don't put it away. But why don't you sit down so we can discuss a few things." Leo says and I narrow my eyes, still refusing to put away my gun. 

I walk and sit in my seat across from him and place my gun on the seat besides me, refusing to put it on the table. Not because I'm afraid Leo will snatch it but because some habits are hard to break. 

"Before we begin this 'discussion', tell me what the fuck your actual name is." I demand and he grins. 

"Bossy, you are. Give me one reason I should provide you with such information, Miss Martin." Leo says and if I wasn't madder than the hatter I probably would have been a little turned on hearing a hot Australian man saying my name. 

"What is it." I demand again, refusing to provide him with what he wants until he does so for me. Leo sighs and leans back in the seat, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Leonardo Miller. You going to run to the police and tell them I broke into your shitty little trailer? News flash sweetheart, I own the police." He snaps and this time I grin. 

"Bold of you to fucking assume the police are my first option, fuck nut Miller." Leo's face becomes blank, all previous features of amusement are gone without a trace. 

"I don't like where your living." He says and I return the same face, nothing but blank. 

"My living condition's is none of your concern, Miller." Leo breathes heavily. 

"Don't interrupt me." He growls and I resist the urge to laugh. 

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do." I interrupt on purpose and I can tell he is having a hard time to suppress his anger. 

"I was able to open your door with a fucking bobby pin, Martin. If I can do that, anyone can do that. I want you to move your trailer-" I yank the gun from the seat and put it against his forehead. 

"Ight, listen here you fucker. You ain't fuckin anyone to me. You're not my mother, my father or my fucking boyfriend, ight? You ain't going to fucking break into my place and sit here and fucking tell me what you do and don't like. I don't give a fucking rats dick about you have to discuss. I want you to get your fucking ugly ass out of my trailer." I snap and this time, his anger is quick to show. 

Leo grabs my wrist and slams it against the table, knocking the gun out of my hand when doing so. I am able to land a punch to his jaw before he grabs my wrist with the same hand that is holding my other wrist. When he grabbed my one wrist, that gave me a split second to pull my arm back. 

He has a grip on my left wrist now but not my dominate right hand. Without hesitating, I jump out of my seat and wrap my legs around his neck, using the force of my body to fling him backwards off of the seat and a loud grunt escapes his lips. He goes to get up and I kick him in the throat. 

Leo grabs my legs and roughly pulls me to the ground. Before I have time to react or fight back, he pins me down on the floor and puts a .356 TSW to my head. My arms are pinned under his legs and his body is too buff for me to fling my body onto. 

"Fucking knock it off." He growls and I glare at him. "Currently, you have no option but to listen to me and that is exactly what you'll do, understand?" 

"Now who's the bossy one?" I spit and he begins breathing heavily once more. 

"Martin," He warns. 

"Fuck nuts," I say with the same tone, not being able to help it. What? It's who I am. 

"When I get off you, you are going to stand up and sit at the table with no hassle. Clear?" 

"Clear as crystal meth." 

Although he attempted to hide it, I watched him roll his eyes as he stood up and slid back into the seat oh so casually. I hoist myself up and sit in the seat I was sitting in moments ago, crossing my arms over my chest and making sure my attitude is plastered all over my face. 

"Your trailer-" Miller begins but my mouth is incapable of being quiet. 

"Is now trashed. Thanks," I say sharply. Miller doesn't blink as he cocks the gun back and lazily points it at me. 

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." He sneers. I lean forward so that way the barrel of the gun is now digging into my forehead. 

"Or what?" I ask, my voice steady with no trace of fear. For some unknown reason, I know deep down that he won't shoot me. Miller stares emotionless at me, our eyes locked. 

Do it fucker, my subconscious sneers. Please, she begs but I wave her away. 

Miller doesn't move the gun so I sigh, breaking eye contact first and leaning back into the comfort of my couch. "Fine." I say dramatically. 

Miller narrows his eyes, gun still pointed. "I want you to move your trailer to a location I know is safe." He pauses, waiting for me to interrupt, visibly relieved when I don't. "This part of town isn't on good terms with the Tribe. You may appear to be an innocent young lady but you coming to the bad as frequent as you are begins to alter that ego."

"Questions so far?" Miller asks and I lick my lips slowly, mentally smirking when I notice Leo's eyes darken.  

"No." I finally say. 

"Good. Now there is a second option." I glance behind him boredly. "I own a five bedroom house about three miles away from the bar. You could temporarily move into one of the guest bedrooms and we can sell this trailer." He squints his eyes. "I'm guessing I could bargain with someone for at least twenty-two hundred." 

I scrunch my nose. "I'm not selling her." 

Miller groans and glares daggers at me. "Are you always such a pain in the ass?" 

I shrug. "Yasss queen!" I say in a high pitched voice. Leo continues to glare at me and I can't help but to have a small sense of victory.