Part 1- Chapter 8

LEO

---
Jasko, my top man, clears his throat from behind me as i puff from a cigarette.

"I have that report, Miller." He hands me a Mandela folder and scowls as I blow the smoke out from the side of my mouth, crushing the butt under my boot.

"That shut will kill you," I grunt my response. Jasko narrows his eyes as I pull the file out and begin to read over it.

Full Name: Harley Cynthia Luis Martin

It has a nice ring, however it would be nicer if her last name was Miller instead.

Date of Birth: October 29th, 1997
Height: 5 ft. 4 In.

Eye color: Blue

Oh how I love those daring eyes of hers.

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Weight: Approximately 140 lbs
Tattoos or other markings: N/A
Relationship status: Single
Previous Relationship: N/A

<Family History>
Mother:Bella Huntington Martin
DOB: April 22, 1982

I skip through Martin's file, not finding anything particularly too interesting.

Father: Gray Marcus Martin

Ah fuck, now here's where the trouble comes in.

Luis' comment from the first night we met replays in my head.

"Why she so fucking special?"

"Gray Martin, that's what."

I can almost hear the chaos this will cause when her father, who coincidentally is my boss, finds out his daughter is missing because of me. God, he'll have my balls for sure.

I slip the envelope into my back pocket and cast an annoyed look at Jasko who didn't take the hint to leave the first time.

"Leo, this is the bosses kid. She's off limits, you know that."

"You don't fucking say," I snap. The prickly bastard grins and shakes his head instead of walking away.

Jasko goes to say something, most likely, to piss me off but the door to the bar opens and Luis hollers my name, not in thr mood to fuck around.

"Upstairs, boss wants to talk to you." Luis grunts as he sips from a Samuel Adam's.

Fuck me running.

I nod and assend up thr stairs, kicking myself in the ass with each step. I knock briefly on the door before entering and shutting the door.

Gray Martin is standing in the middle of the room, arms crossed and a look to kill. "So your the little bastard who chased my little girl off." His eyes narrow as he eyes me up and down.

"Last time I saw you, you were a scrawny Australian little prick. Glad to see you've filled out." He grunts, walking behind the dark oak desk and taking a seat. He motions for me to sit down.

Martin leans back into his chair and crosses his arms once more, a cold stare plastered permanently on his face.

"Well?" Martin demands after several minutes of silence. "What have you found, boy, speak up now before I make you have less dignity than Brad Pitts left nut."

What is this families obsession with Brad Pitt?

I clear my throat. "Harley was last seen at agas station three hours east nearly three months ago.  My men were instructed to bring her in but she surprised everyone when she pulled a gun on my men."

Gray nods his head slowly. "That all?"

"Yes, sir. I have assigned trusted people to track amy-"

"You're just wasting time at the point.  I've trained my daughter since she could talk to fight, dissappear and protect herself from people like you."

Gray shakes his head, a ghost of a smile threatening to show itself.

"I'm gonna test you, boy. I know where my little girl is." He chuckles. "Well, I guess she's not so little anymore."

Gray clears his throat and slides a small white paper across the desk.

Carrie McPhee

"You have seventy-two hours to bring my daughter home, otherwise I will personally take on the privilege of skinning your worthless dick and sending it to your mother wrapped in a kangaroos ball sack."