𝟎𝟎𝟐.

Instead of the blaring sound of her alarm clock, Love was woken up by the ringing of the phone in her room. She groaned as she rolled over in her bed to get the phone.

"Hello," a sleepy Love said her voice cracking in the process.

"Love it's Jonathan.. have you seen Will or heard from him," Jonathan asked. By the shakiness of his voice you could tell that he was worried.

"umm no not this morning, but last night I saw him leaving Mike's he was headed on home though" Love explained.

"o- ok I'll see you at school okay," Jonathan said.

Before Love could get a word out Jonathan hung up the phone. She would've gone back to sleep but when she looked at her clock it showed "7:12 am". Love groaned as she pushed herself out of bed. She walked slowly to the bathroom.

She turned the shower faucet on and instead of turning the hot side on she turned the cold side on. She figured she really needed to wake herself up.

Love took off her clothes and stepped into the shower. The cold water hit her skin causing her to step back a little bit. As the girl washed her body it became more apparent to her that the feeling she felt the previous night was still there but only worse. It was Will. She just knew he wasn't okay, it was like an instinct. A feeling she just couldn't shake. She just knew it was gonna bother her for the entire day. But the best she could do was for one finish showering, get to school somewhat on time, and make an A on her AP psychology test.

Love finished her shower, going into her room to find something to wear she put on a baby pink long sleeve, mom jeans, and a beat-up pair of white converse. She walked downstairs putting on her necklace.

"where's Deacon," Love asked grabbing a pancake and a piece of bacon.

Love wasn't really fond of breakfast. She only ate a little something because she knew if she didn't she'd feel like she would fall out.It was weird, she hated eating breakfast on school days because it made her feel nauseous, but then when the weekend came she could scarf down a whole buffet of eggs, bacon, and toast.

"he left," Carrie said grabbing her keys from off the counter.

"That little shit" Love muffled with a mouth full of bread.Carrie laughed at her younger sister.

"Want a ride" Carrie giggled as she slipped on her shoes.

Love nodded her head as she grabbed her backpack from off the floor of the living room which was connected to the kitchen.

✎✎✎

"Thanks for the ride" Love said thankfully, bending over through the window to hug her sister.

Carrie smiled and drove away.

Love pulled her jacket closer to her as she walked into her school 'Hawkins High School'. Okay here's the thing she didn't absolutely hate it here but she also felt really uncomfortable here. It's hard to explain. When she'd walk through the halls it felt as if everyone was staring even if they really weren't or if people were talking about her.. even if they really weren't. Love never knew why these things always bothered her because for one people had no reason to talk about her or to even give her dirty looks.