𝟎𝟎𝟒.

Love's boot sloshed around in the mud with every step she took. Love was slightly shivering considering that it was pouring down raining and the group have been out in the woods for more than 20 minutes.

"Will" Dustin yelled.

"you guys wanna know something," Mike said out of the blue.

"Mike I'm not sure this is the right tim-" Love was saying but blabbermouth Mike just kept talking.

"I saw Steve trying to get through my sister's window," Mike said waving his flashlight around.

Love had an annoyed look on her face when she heard what Mike said. She brushed it off as she went back to calling out Will's name.

"I've got your X-Men 134" Lucas called out.

"Baby byers" Love exclaimed.

Love's hands were getting cold and water was getting inside of her rain boots.

"Guys, I really think we should turn back" Dustin announce to the rest of them.

"seriously Dustin, You wanna be a baby, then go home already" Lucas yelled to Dustin.

"I'm just being realistic" Dustin said pointing his finger at Lucas.

"No, you're just big sissy" Lucas argued as he stopped and faced Dustin.

"guys chill out okay," Love said trying to ease the tension she felt rising up.

"Did you ever think Will went missing because he ran into something bad" Dustin questioned. "And we're going to the exact same spot where he was last seen" "and we have no weapons or anything"

"Dustin shut up" Mike finally spoke after being quiet for a while.

"I'm just saying does that seem smart to you" Dustin continued to talk.

"shut up, shut up" Mike repeated.

There was a sound of a tree branch breaking.

"Did you guys hear that?" Mike asked.

"yeah" Love responded looking around but not seeing anything.

There was the same sound again, but this time it seemed like someone was pushing through the bushes.

The gang turned around in unison all of them equally startled and freaked out. Love was not feeling too good about this.

Then there was the sound again.

The only difference this time is that when they turned around a person was standing right in front of them. At first glance, Love thought it was a boy but when she looked at the person further she realized it was just a young girl with a buzzcut around the age of 12. She looked scared and was breathing hard. She had on a long yellow t-shirt that had a burger on it and an American flag stuck in the burger like a toothpick. Love had a spare jacket she stole from Deacon in her bag, see and everyone thought I was crazy for throwing a bunch of stuff in my bag Love thought to herself.

✎✎✎