one . two

yoo ri pov:

our teacher changed our seats based on our groups, so there it was, me beside jeonghan. after our seats were rearranged, the teacher left the classroom for us to apparently 'bond' while she went to get something.

"let's formally introduce ourselves?" I told jeonghan, "I'm yoo ri, turning 20 in about three weeks-ish, what else uh, nothing else. how about you?"

he stared at me blankly and put his head on his table.

what's with him- would it kill him to introduce himself

"yah, you chose to pair with me, and now you're just downright ignoring me. why would you even pair with me in the first place then?" I asked.

"you don't even need to know me super well to do group work with me. you just need to do your part, and I'll do mine too. stop disturbing me," he replied, sounding terribly annoyed. sucks to be him, he chose not to reply anyway.

"I won't. I'll pester you till I get a reply from you," I told him.

"sure, try me," he scoffed.

sighs guess I need to use the same trick on him, the trick I use on my little brother to get him to do work for me will it work though?-

as he kept his 'hah I know you're not gonna do anything' expression, and his gaze on me, I slowly took his hand and said in a cringy aegyo voice, "oppa just tell me about yourself, please?"

reality hit me and I wanted to just disappear but screw it, I can't. I brought this upon myself :)

he lets out a small laugh but quickly cleared his throat, obviously asking for more. such misery doesn't even look like he'll contribute for the group work later

"can't you just tell me alreadyy," I asked.

"just that? nah," he replied.

I pulled his chair towards mine and lowered my tone as I told him, "just tell me already or else I'll..."

"you'll what?" he asked, using his fingers to lift my chin higher. the blank face he had already changed to an expression which clearly showed that he wanted to challenge me, "you wouldn't want to mess with me. you won't, right?"

"apparently you don't know me well. the more you tell me not to do something, the more I will," I simply replied.

"then mess with me," he said.

"sure, I will. just wait," I told him as he flashed a quick smirk.

the teacher came in as we quickly went back to our original seating. of course, chairs back in their positions.

as soon as the teacher came back, she said, "students, I've brought the USB drive with the information for this project. let me go through this with you" there she goes again

I wasn't paying attention, until the point she started talking about what each pair needed to do.

"there are two pairs in each group right? the first pair will be going on a trip to the gardens as a class, with the other pairs. the other pair will make a visit to their houses' nearest resevoir in their own time, sounds good?"

oh god, please not me going with jeonghan to the resevior at our own time things are probably gonna go wonky trust me

a.n chapter two of this book~ what will happen in the next chap :o stay tuned 👍