one . nine 💖

yoo ri pov:

"I'll get going too, bye," I told him.

"nah you're not," jeonghan said, smirking.

"yah what do you mean 'nah I'm not'. I am and I will," I said, turning to leave. he held onto my hand and tugged onto it.

"stay for the night?" he whispered in my ear.

"how about no," I replied.

"why not?" he pouted.

"use those reasons you told minhee to leave on yourself," I replied simply.

"eyy, just stay for tonight?" he suggested.

"... fine," I told him, "where do I sleep tonight then?"

"spare room. that one," he said, pointing to a room.

"you made me stay over just to sleep in your spare room- are you kidding me-" I scoffed.

"well, did you expect to sleep with me?" jeonghan asked, taking a step closer with every word.

"n... no but, I thought there was something important or something never mind me, I was thinking too much into it" I stuttered.

"awh my little scaredy kitten's nervous. go rest, okay?" he asked, patting my head as I nodded. why do I listen to him so well-

I made my way into the room and laid on the bed, staring into the ceiling. did I feel tired? no. did I feel sleepy? certainly not. did I want to go home? maybe. maybe I should pester jeonghan.

I made my way out of the room and saw jeonghan watching the television. scare jeonghan watching tv, yes or no? OBVIOUSLY YES :D

I slowly creeped behind him. he was watching a horror movie. as soon as I saw the ghost come up, I jumped up from behind him and put my arms on him. "BOO!" I shouted.

"aaa- no I wasn't scared. what are you doing there, yoo ri?" he asked, turning round.

"yeah right, not scared," I said, taking a seat beside him on the sofa.

"so, why did you suddenly come out?" he asked.

"I can't sleep," I replied.

"aigoo, well in that case, watch tv with me then," he said as I nodded.

and it became dead silent in there after. his eyes were just glued to the television. and there's me thinking of starting a conversation but not knowing what to say.

"jeonghan ah, I'm bored," I told him.

"mm okay," he replied.

"are you paying attention to me?" I asked.

"mm yeah, why?" he asked back.

"dude you aren't even looking at me," I said.

"mm okay," he replied.

I scooted closer to him as I switched the television off. putting my thighs at either side of him and pinning him onto the sofa, he finally stared at me.

"wae?" he asked.

"I'm bored," I replied.

"ah so that's what you do when you're bored? maybe I'll make you bored more often," he said.

suddenly, jeonghan's helper came over as she asked, "sir, would you like some- never mind, continue what you were doing I'll get going."

as she walked away, I turned to look back at jeonghan.

"so what do you want to do now?" jeonghan asked.

a.n cringing for the 1001th time brb
also, hbd to jun <3