two . four

yoo ri pov:

he brought me to a nearby shop as I picked out a bottom I liked. (a.n uh just think of whatever uw to wear hhh I didn't think of an outfit oops) after I was done purchasing the clothes, he accompanied me to the restroom as he waited outside while I changed my drenched bottom.

I quickly changed into the fresh set of clothes and as I went out, I saw jeonghan sitting by the bench. I went over, letting him know that I was ready to go.

"you want one?" jeonghan asked, passing me an ice cream.

"you bought ice cream? how did you know I liked mint chocolate?" I asked as I took the ice cream from his hands, with our hands brushing past each other.

"I don't know, I just bought a random flavour it was a lucky guess" he replied. thats suspicious. I'm sure mint chocolate is either a loved or hated flavour, it wouldn't be the best guess of a favourite.

"hm okay," I replied, taking a seat beside him on the bench.

we sat on the bench quietly as I admired the scenery around, while he also continued consuming his ice cream silently.

not long after, we were both done with our ice creams.

"I'll walk you home?" jeonghan asked.

"sure," I replied, "if you're free, why not?"

we threw away the paper from the cones into the bin as we set off for my home.

"where do you live?" he asked.

"it's just a ten minute walk from here," I replied, "it's not that far actually."

"that's nice," he replied, "once again I'm so sorry for making you wait this morning."

"no, it's fine," I replied, "I would've forgotten about it if you hadn't mentioned it."

"it's not fun waiting for a whole hour is it?" he asked.

"definitely not, but it's assuring knowing that you were late for a good cause," I replied.

"also do you happen to know me? before this?" he asked.

"eh?" I asked, "why do you ask" does jeonghan happen to know something about this too? the time loop?

"just curious. you're oddly familiar but I can't seem to put my finger on where I've seen you," he replied, "maybe it's just a mistake."

"oh, maybe," I replied, "I I didn't know you before this." no way I'm telling him about the time loop again, no way. maybe after a while I will, just not right now

not long after, we reached the doorstep as he bid me goodbye. I went to my room and took out my diary. I definitely needed to collate some clues over this time loop...

things about the time loop :

- if there's anything I want to happen, I just need to think about it and it will happen, just like earlier in the day

- jeonghan seems to have some sort of a recallation of me, he knows what ice cream flavour I liked and even asked about me

- the people's personalities change over different time loops. jeonghan seems like a whole new person now!

- events that are meant to happen will happen though, the project work still happened anyway. just the coincidences and happenings in between changed... major events stay mino events change?

i closed the notebook and laid on my bed. just what is going on with my life right now...

a.n another chapter !! hope yall are liking it thus far ~