Chapter 2

The Professor

The story continues on with Izuku texting his mother on the phone as he walks his way towards school with his Froakie that goes by the name "Gyutaro".

As the two made their way to the school, a villain fight wreck havoc on top of a bridge. A villain and a Gyarados holding two hostages. Three heroes a present to the scene. Kamui Woods, Death Arms, and Backdraft.

Kamui woods is teamed up with his Sceptile, While Death arms and Backdraft are teamed up with Aggron and Empoleon.

Kamui: Backdraft keep the civilians away from the scene and Death arms, keep every rubble from dropping!

Death Arms: You got it! Go fir it Aggron!

Backdraft: Quick, Empoleon we need to keep the innocence to safety.

While all of this is happening, Izuku watch with no interest.

Izuku: These people are full of geeks, waiting for the best scene to come is just too boring.

Gyutaro: Froa.

As they leave, the fight continues on and Kamui was about to use a new move that he learn when he was back in the Alola region.

Kamui: Alright, Sceptile! Time to use that Z-move!

Sceptile give give him a nod and followed Kamui's move, mimicking his pose and was about to send a powerful blast unto the villain until.

???: Tyrantrum! Giga Impact!

A Tyrantrum appeared out of nowhere and attacked the villain with a powerful attack, sending both him and his Pokemon down. Kamui cancelled the attack as both him and Sceptile were frozen in shock until a female hero arrives.

???: Sorry, everyone, I'm just new with all of this.

A female hero said, her costume is composed of a purple and pale tan-colored skintight bodysuit, which is accented with orange stripes. The suit appears to have a pair of purple gloves with orange accents on the edge of the cuff. The design is similar for her "boots" which are cut off at the thigh in a deep v-shape. The suit also has three peculiar orange diamond-shaped dots on the purple top that are located under her chest, and she also wears a purple domino mask with horn-like protrusions on the sides.

Mt. Lady: Mt. Lady at your service.

"Money shot. Money shot. Money shot. Money shot. Money shot."

Almost all press blocked the boys path and took fee pictures of Mt. Lady, leaving Kamui and Sceptile in shock.

Izuku: Well that's one way to take the spotlight, such a shame.

Izuku said and take his leave, not long after a random bystander saw his Froakie.

Random Bystander: Hey! Your that kid on the news that caught a Froakie!

Izuku: So what?

Random Bystander: Kid, I can already see you being a potential Pokemon trainer in the future! Take care of the Froakie!

Izuku was surprised by this, normally people would go after his Froakie, but this guy just give him a motivation. He smirks and said.

Izuku: Thank you with the support.

Random Bystander: No worries kid, you should go to school before your late.

Izuku: Shit!

Random Bystander: Language!