one.

play songs @ the top of each chapter, theyre meant to fit into the story more ; interact w this story 2 help it grow!!

  "What'd you do last night?" Zendaya asked sitting on the couch with Tom, her eyes gazing into the TV.

He looked over at her and smiled nervously, no response.

She looked his way, looking at him suspiciously. A firm look on her face that said he'd better spill or get his ass kicked.

"I, um.", Was all he was able to get out, he wasn't gonna lie straight at her, but he wasn't gonna tell the truth either, well at least he'll try not to.

"Tom.." She repeated twice, this being his last chance.

Tom sighed and fessed up, "Okay, okay. I hooked up with some girl last night."

Zendaya gave him a death stare, "What?" She asked.

"You heard me." He said, rubbing his right cheek, nervous.

"What the fuck? You just go and fuck some girl while I was just at home waiting for you?" She yelled.

Tom was quick to defend himself, "Woah, hey. It's not like we're together anymore."

Zendaya rolled her eyes and threw a pillow hard at him, "I don't give a fuck, the hell you going out fucking girls already for?" 

Tom grinned seeing how upset she was over him hooking up with girls.

He was unlucky to have Zendaya catch his grin, she was all serious now, and he knew it. She grabbed the remote harshly and turned off the TV.

"You think this is funny? It'll be more funny when I knock that smile off your face with this remote. So you better stop." She demanded.

He tucked his lips in knowing well she wasn't bluffing, "Okay, chill out. Don't tell me you don't hook up with other guys as well?" He genuinely asked, laid back on the couch.

Him being so unbothered pissed Zendaya off even more. She shook her head and dropped the remote onto the couch and got up, sitting on the other couch farther from him.

"No I don't fuck other dudes, but I can now. Here, let me give trevor a call, yeah?" She tied her messy hair and walked over to grab her phone on the table next to Tom but he got to it before she could.

He didn't mind her being with any other guy but it made his stomach turn thinking about it, he shoved her phone in his pocket. "No you won't." He shrugged laughing at her.

She paused and tilted her head slightly looking at him, "Oh so you wanna fuck with me now huh?" She stood there waiting for a response but none was given, "Give me my shit back Thomas!" She started to shout. As Tom pissed her off more, she got louder and louder.

"You want it back? Then don't go texting Trevor. Got it?" He concluded, putting his hand over her phone incase she tried to snatch it.

She nodded and as soon as he slowly took the phone out, she snatched it and started texting Timothee. "I'll text Timothee then." She muttered, loud enough for Tom to hear it.

Tom forcefully pushed her against the couch, "Stop, what's wrong with you?" He yelled at her trying to grab the phone from her but struggled.

She sat on top of her phone, "What's wrong with me? What? You can go do some other girl but I can't? Stop bullshitting Tom."

He shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows. "No, that's not what I meant. I just—" Zendaya cut him off.

"What did you mean then? Cause I sure as hell don't think there'd be any other thing to be getting mad at me for. Honestly this is why we broke up, because you're so fucking controlling and insecure that you think some other guy would take me." She ranted, crossing her arms while looking at him with the same unbothered manner he did.

That was it, Tom lost it. He walked around for a moment then threw the lamp next to Zendaya down, so hard that the cover over it fell off.

Zendaya got up and pushed Tom, "What the fuck Tom? Oh now you aren't smirking and laughing? Get the fuck out!" She shouted walking to the door opening it for him.

Tom followed behind but closed the door and walked her back against the wall, he put his hand beside her and their faces were inches away.

"What are you doing? Get off." She fumed, trying to push her way out. Tom wouldn't budge though, he put even more pressure against her.

"You wanna leave so badly but wasn't the whole reason of this because you were jealous and wanted to be the one underneath me?" He tilted her head and moved it where she moved hers. "Come on, admit it." He panted, relieving from his anger.

She grumbled, "You always want to turn these into a sexual turn. Maybe I do want you inside me, so badly." He smiled more cockily but Z was playing with him, "But I'm not gonna let you, because I know I'm not your fuck toy anymore, I'm not your little object. The only other reason I'd be against this wall with you pinning me would be if we were fucking, but we aren't so get off." Her tone hardened, and she felt so good seeing Toms smile fade.

He was no longer in a sexual mood, he got off of her but still had her wrist in his grip.

"Can you let me go?" She asked, but he just walked her over back to the couch and sat her down on his lap facing him. "No, I just want to let you know. I never saw you as an object, so stop making me seem so bad."

She groaned, he just went on and on, it confused her. "You are bad, Tom. You want some, don't you?" She pinned the sexual mood on him now, and before he could say anything, she kissed him, one hand on his collarbone, and the other on his cheek.

He kissed back obviously, but pulled away shortly. "No wait, stop Z." He desperately said.

She raised an eyebrow confused, he would never do this. "What?"

"I don't wanna be making out with you then be blamed for it again." He huffed

She smiled against him, "I'll allow you."