two.

play the songs @ the top of each chap <3
special for toms bday !!!

play the songs @ the top of each chap <3special for toms bday !!!

june 01, 2022 — < tom 3

   Tom was in his trailer curled up into his blanket, it was moments before Z face-timed him.

He picked up the call, "Hi baby." His voice hoarse, rubbing his eyes to see her more clearly.

"Hey dork, I missed you. Did you just wake up?" She asked, while walking around with her shopping cart.

Tom nodded, half of his face covered with his blanket, curls messy, and heavy eyebags.

"Where are you?" He asked, wondering why she seemed all busy and rushy.

"How about you don't worry about it." She replied with a slight attitude, not a serious one though. He couldn't see but she was smiling underneath her mask as he grumbled.

"And go wash your face." She continued after.

He flipped himself over, stretching. "Zendayaaaa!" He whined, upset that she wasn't telling him. "Come on, tell me. You know I don't do well with secrets." He said, laid on his back staring at the ceiling in a daze.

"Thats exactly why I'm not telling you. Now go wash your face you bum!" She playfully yelled at him.

"But I—" He was cut off with a beep, she ended the call without saying anything to him. He felt sad when she did, she didn't even remember to say happy birthday to him. Did she even remember it was his birthday?

Tom was on his couch, legs crossed. He had watched several messages and posts pop up in his notifications and he appreciated but all he wanted was to see Zendaya right now.

She was out filming in Boston for the challengers, and he was in New York filming TCR.

This being a reason for deciding to take a break after his filming is done, he wanted to be able to be wherever Zendaya was and she wanted that too. Even if it was just for a few months.

His thoughts raced his mind, but it was interrupted with a phone call from his mom.
He picked up the call and tried to put on his most happy and enthusiastic voice.

"Hey mum!" He said brightly, brushing his hand up and down his thighs nervously.

"Hi hun! I'll be arriving to New York in about a few hours maybe less with the family." His mom said back.

He became a tad bit less upset and smiled through the phone, "Oh wow, okay. You really didn't have to. I'm glad you are though."

"Oh no, we had to. I haven't seen you in like what? 3 weeks? I miss you, happy birthday sweetheart!" She argued.

"Yup, okay. I miss you too, can't wait to see you. Do you want me to drive over there and pick you guys up at the airport?"

"No thats okay."