five.

Nate was sitting taking a few sips of alcohol, he was quiet, head leaning down. This girl, Marie had invited him to her house but so far, it was just arguments with her and her boyfriend.

"Marie! I told you it wasn't like that!" Malcolm called after her.

"Yeah, whatever Malcolm. I believe you, just leave me alone." She said, sounding completely unconvinced.

"Thats the thing, you don't fucking believe me. Now I have to walk and follow you around trying to convince you." He shouts louder at her.

She stops walking and turns around, death staring him. "Don't yell at me, I'll kill you."

Malcolm started to get upset and walked close to Marie, then slammed her on the wall.

Nate flinched, feeling the shake of the walls. He hid the necklace he stole and put it in his pocket.

He walked up to them, and stared at Malcolm.

"Hey big guy! Lovely lady here, lets not treat her like an object you can beat up, yeah?" He said in that voice that'd piss any man with a huge ego off.

Malcolm let go of Marie, "Fine." He muttered, stomping away upstairs.

"How old is he? Throwing a little fit at this age?" Nate laughed, pulling Marie up from the wall by the shoulder.

She smiled at him and nodded, "Thank you."

Nate nodded back, "Of course."

He walked her to the chair and slyly took her bracelet off of her, into his pocket.

He grinned at how easy this was, but apparently a little too much.

Marie tilted her head, "What's so funny Nate?"

Nate looked up, stunned. "Uh, oh. Nothing." He excuses himself.

She smiled at nodded, "So you plan on showing me any of your little tricks that you do at the bar?"

Nate sighed, wanting to leave quickly but he felt bad and shrugged, "Yeah. Sure. Where are you cups?" He looked through the cabinets finding two before she could answer.

He did whatever tricks he usually and slammed the cups down on the last trick. "Voila!" He spread his arms wide to finish it up.

Marie clapped slightly and gave a strange long stare at Tom, "You think you're smart don't you?" She asked him.

He tilted his head confused, "And by that you mean?" He waited patiently for an answer.

"Quit playing dumb, you know what you did." She said unbothered.

He smiles and nods, "Don't know what you're on about." He spins the cups around playing with them.

She smiled, "Two can play that game." She got up from the chair and grabbed him by the tie, down to her storage, pinning him against the wall.

Marie held out her hand infront of him.
"Necklace and bracelet."

"What are you even talking about? Let go." He stammered.

She moved closer to his face but leaned towards his ear, "Necklace. And Bracelet."

He sighed and rolled his eyes, shuffling his hands in his pocket then placing them harshly on her hand.

She closed her hand into a fist, then dropping them into her bra. "Thank you, Nate."

It was pure silence while Marie turned to leave but Nate grabbed her by the arm and pulled her right underneath his arms. "How'd you find out?" He looked her up and down.

"You're not as sneaky as you seem dipshit." She struggled getting our of his grip.

He grinned and laugh, "I guess so. Why don't you just hand me the jewelry and you can get out then?"

She rolled her eyes and actually had no idea on what to do.

He waited for awhile patiently, gazing into her big brown eyes. "So? I'm waiting."

She bit her lip and grabbed his face, kissing him. He gave in, kissing her back, expecting it to be just a quick kiss.

She wouldn't let go though, she kissed him more passionately for a good 20 seconds before pulling away.

"You.. taste like alcohol, sweet and bitter. And as much as I'd like to stay here kissing you. I can't." She said before pushing him off of her and walking out the door to Malcolm who was standing in the kitchen.

"Hey. Malcolm." She anxiously said, walking towards him going in for a hug.

Nate came after her and stood grinning when he saw Malcolm there.

"What's going on?" Malcolm asked, an eyebrow raised. Complete confusion.

"You wanna know?" Nate asked, while staring at Marie slightly shaking her head at him while Malcolm was nodding.

"Well what do you think Malcolm?"

"Just two people, alone in a storage. There for at least 15 minutes. What else do you think they could be doing? Hm?" Nate continued, tilting his head waiting for a guess.

Malcolm smiled and dropped the smile completely, "What do you mean by that Mister Drake?"

"Please, call me Nate. And why don't you take a wild guess? Maybe Marie can tell you."

He death stared Marie. "Marie, whats going on?" He demanded for an answer.

No answer was given. "Get out Marie!" He yelled. "I am tired of your bullshit."

Marie laughed awkwardly, "What? You're joking right?" She stared at him in disbelief.

"Get out. I'll send your stuff in baggage, just get out of my sight." He rubbed his eyes stressed out.

"That's not fucking fair! You're always kissing other girls too. I know how you've been fucking with that white girl at work." She shouted at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"So you were kissing him? Get the hell out!"

Marie had no reply and stood there not knowing what to do.

Nate on the other hand was making his way out of the home, into his car.

Marie chased after Nate as he was about to close his car door, "Nate you dick! Come back here!"

He looked at her amused, "What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong, you just got me kicked out of my own house."

"Wrong. You got yourself kicked out." He shrugged

"Wait. Hold on. Shit, you bitch.." She panted, leaning on his car.

"I need somewhere to stay tonight, please." She begged.

He sat, thinking for a bit. "Maybe, under one condition."

"What?"

"Give me the jewelry."

She sighed in annoyance and grabbed out the jewelry throwing it at him. "There. Now can I come in?"

"Don't be so upset, maybe i'll let you taste these sweet and bitter lips again." He laughed, unlocking the passenger door.