four.

so sorry i havent been updating, ive been busy
play the songs @ the top of each chap.

   Tom was sitting across from Harry, his palms together having an intense staring contest.

Toms attention was quickly taken away by a girl, a pretty cute one.

She was on the outside of the cafe they were in with a guy.

He stared as her messy curls flew nicely with the wind. She leaned against the window, giggling at whatever the dude was saying.

Harry waved his hand in front of Toms face, and Tom noticed, he just didn't care to continue the contest.

Finally he got tired of it, grabbing Harry's wrist and pushing it away.

"Dude stop." Tom whispered

"You stop. You look so creepy right now." Harry chuckled at him, resting his hands down on the table.

"Are you kidding? Do you see how pretty she is?" He looked at Harry, eyebrows furrowed.

But as he looked at Harry, Harrys eyes were darted towards the window. This girl was kissing the guy she was just talking to, Tom looked back in disappointment.

He sighed, rolling his eyes. "She could do so much better." Tom sighed, totally bummed out now.

Harry shrugged, "Help her find better then."

"No man, I'm not an asshole." Toms eyes widened at the suggestion, fidgeting with the tips of his fingers.

"Well I don't know about you, but if he seemed so bad and she could do better then I'd go up there and talk to her."

"Unless you're a, pussy." He continued, muttering the last part, then beginning to laugh as he saw the annoyed face Tom made.

"Come on! Still no? Look Thomas, they look like they're gonna leave." He yelled in a whisper, leaning over the table to nudge Tom up.

Tom threw Harrys hand off of him, "Shit! Fine. But you better leave me alone after, I'm too tired for this."

He waited as her boyfriend, he assumed, left. As soon as he wasn't in sight, Tom rushed outside. It was starting to become cloudy.

"Hey! Uh, hows your day going?" he said, whatever coming to mind, coming out of his mouth.

The girl looked up from her phone, a weirded out but grinning face. She did a small wave from her hands, "Hi there."

Tom leaned his hand on the window, next to her. He scratched the back of his head nervously, then looked over her to see the guy in another store buying food. He nodded towards him, "That guy, are you and him together?"

She looked back then back at Tom, nodding. "Yes? Are you and that dude in there together?" She asked back, referring to Harry.

Toms face became a beet red, realizing she had probably seen him gazing at her with Harry. "Uh, no. I'm not really into men and he's my brother." He stuttered, feeling tense talking to her.

"I wasn't being serious, haha. What's your name, stranger?"

"Oh, my name is Thomas. Tom is fine though, but I'll still be a stranger if I don't know your name back?"

The girl raised an eyebrow, "You don't know me?" She asked, feeling as her spot in disney would make her pretty known.

Tom stood up straight, "Am I supposed to?" He responded, sounding a bit sassy with no intention to.

"I guess not, its Zendaya." She looked up at him brightly smiling.

"Pretty name. We can get to know each other then, yes?"