64. Lipstick

Josephine

"I brought you all a little something, something." Isabella tells us, six gift bags in her arms.

It's been six weeks since their wedding and they came back from their honeymoon a few days back and Izzy demanded a sleepover at her place to catch up.

"Aww, you didn't have to." One of her friends, Olive, says.

"I know." Izzy shrugs as she sets the gift bags on the table. "But I wanted to spoil you all for helping me with my dream wedding." She sighs dreamily before handing the first bag to Sara. "I got you blue. It'll make your eyes pop." She winks.

Sara peaks into the bag, but Izzy clasps her wrist.

"Don't open it yet." She hands the second bag to Carina. "For you, red." Then Nicole. "For you white." Then her two friends, Olive and Alyssa. "I got you both pink because it's your favorite color."

Then she hands me my bag and I'm curious to see what color she picked for me. "Last but not least, I got you black." She winks and nods to my black pajama set.

Glad to see she didn't give me yellow or something, so I wear more 'more colors for once.'

I like my black attire. Thank you very much.

"Okay, open up." She claps and watches our reactions.

I pull out a beautiful nightgown and matching robe. The brand name and logo are etched into the neckline. Holy crap. Did she just gift me Prada nightgown and robe?

Alyssa squeals and hugs her.

"I've wanted them for so long."

"I know." Izzy winks at her. "They're vintage Prada nightwear. I got them in the original store in Italy."

Wow. I can only imagine how much they cost.

"You can wear them for your men." She glances at Nicole. "Or yourself."

"That's right." Nicole nods and puts her gift back into the bag.

"I have one last thing for you all."

She hands us boxes wrapped in fiery red wrapping paper.

We open them, and I pull out a lipstick ... and a charging cable.

Opening the lipstick, I press the tip to the back of my hand to swatch the color, but nothing comes off.

"I have a few portable vibrators myself," Izzy says and my eyes turn to saucers. "And I like looking out for my girls, so I brought you these smaller ones. They can fit in your pockets ."

I lift the lipstick-vibrator to examine it. How does it even work? It's so freaking small and it legitimately looks like a lipstick.

I've seen those big sex toys, the once that look like a microphone or the ones that resemble a dick. But never this.

"Why are you looking at it like you've never used one?" Nicole asks me.

"Because I haven't." I mumble.

The chatter ceases, and six pairs of eyes turn to me.

"What?" Nicole asks, bewildered.

"Mateo and I use one or two almost all the time." Carina shrugs, taking a sip of her red wine.

"Anton likes to watch me use sex toys on myself." Sara says.

"Same." Olive says, her cheeks turning red.

"Hold on." Nicole says, her eyes fixed on me. "My fingers do the trick just fine, but sometimes I need something extra."

"Well, uhmm." I stammer. "Leo was my first." I say, since they all seem okay with sharing intimate details. "And I've always had trouble with cumming."