Mortal Kombat~11

The last bell rings and I gather my stuff lazily shoving it all into my back with a yawn. I walk out of the school heading towards my bike only to stop seeing two figures standing next to it facing away from me.

I slowly walk forward ready to fight until I recognize the braid and tattoo.

"Mikey, Draken what are you two doing here?" I ask making them turn around.

"Y/N-chin!" Mikey yells running and jumping onto me while Draken calmly walks over.

"Chin?" I ask looking to Draken who just shakes his head in a don't ask manner.

"We came to hang out. You're free right?" Mikey asks smiling like a little kid.

"Yep I'm free. What do you want to do?" he tilts his head reminding me of Nahoya from the other day.

"Let's go get Dorayaki!" Mikey yells pointing forward.

"Mikey you just ate." Draken sighs annoyed while rubbing his temples.

"Yeah but I'm hungry again Ken-chin." Mikey pouts wrapping his arms around my neck I laugh and pat Draken's shoulder.

"It's okay we can pick something up then hang out somewhere else. We could go to an arcade." I suggest Draken nods walking over to his bike I'm guessing they rode together since there's only one bike.

"You wanna ride with me Mikey?" I ask making him cheer again "Just hold on tight I drive fast."

We stop at a convenient store so Mikey can get his dorayaki before driving to an old arcade that has packman, frogger, Tetris all the old good ones.

Mikey and Draken run to the Mario kart machines while I stop at packman to see if I'm still any good.

I secure the high score entering my initials into the machine a huge sense of pride filling my chest.

"Wow Y/N that's awesome how'd you do that?" Draken asks popping up out of nowhere giving me a mini heart attack.

"I used to spend a lot of time in arcades and at some point, I memorized the ghosts programed routes making it pretty easy to win." I explain showing him how the ghosts always go the same way.

"That's pretty smarts I never w-" "Yesssssss!" A loud yell belonging to the one and only Mikey makes us both look over at him.

He and another kid are standing at dance dance revolution Mikey is jumping up and down smiling while the other kid is walking away with a frown.

"Y/N-chin come play me!" Mikey yells motioning for me to come closer I chuckle nervously walking over to the machine

"Alright but I'm not very good at this." I say.

The game starts slow allowing me to do well for the first 30 seconds then it speeds up and I start missing arrows I look over and see Mikey flawlessly executing every step.

"Game over player one wins!" The game announces and Mikey does a little celebration.

"Good job Mikey I knew you'd do great." I say ruffling his hair with a smile.

He freezes for a second and I think I did something wrong until he tackles me into a hug making me grab the game bar so we don't fall.

"You okay?" I ask a little concerned he just nods into my chest.

"Mikey you're holding up the line." Draken says pointing at two little kids Mikey doesn't move making me chuckle.

I pick him up and walk over to Draken before setting Mikey down, but he still doesn't let go.