Park chaos~27

Now we're here Me, Ran, Izana, The Sano siblings.... And the Shiba siblings.

Rindo completely refused to come, and my siblings had other things to do which has led to awkward silence between Taiju and his siblings while Izana and Mikey won't stop glaring at each other.

"So where should we go first?" Ran asks trying to ease the tension between the two families.

"Wherever you guys want to go is fine." Taiju says making Hakkai glance at him surprised while Yuzuha walks over to Emma.

Since no one suggested a ride, Ran and I decided to just walk around waiting for someone to say something.

We manage to go on a few rides easing the tension a lot before Mikey spots a giant roller coaster.

"Let's do that one!" Mikey cheers running towards the coaster without waiting for a response.

Izana rolls his eyes looking towards me, so I motion for him to follow Mikey along with the rest of the group with me and Ran trailing behind.

"How'd you find Taiju?" Ran asks as we get in line "The last thing I heard was that he was off the grid."

"He called me the other night after the meeting and said he'd accept help with his siblings, so I figured since we're here to help Izana with the same thing why not bring them here as well." As the ride stops and the workers let more people on.

Izana and Mikey take the seats in the front arguing about who has more courage while Emma and Yuzuha sit together a few seats behind them.

Taiju and Hakkai sit together across from them leaving Ran and I together behind them, near the middle of the roller coaster.

The worker goes around checking the safety harnesses before going back to the control panel when Ran hits my arm. 

"Y/N my harness is loose." I look over and see him lifting his harness over his shoulders to the point he could get out if he wants then the ride starts moving forward.

"Y/N!" Ran yells wide-eyed as the ride gets closer to the top of the tracks, I try getting the attention of the worker but i guess he thinks were just scared and is ignoring me.

"What are you guy screaming for the ride hasn't even started yet!" Taiju laughs behind us as we stop at the top of the tracks.

"Rans har- Ahhh!" Ran and I scream as the ride shoots straight down, out of instinct I put my arm across Ran's chest in an attempt to keep him against his seat.

Ran grabs holds on to my arm as we take a sharp left turn through a tunnel heading towards a loop both of us panicking.

"Ran LOOP HOLD ON!" I hold him against his seat as best I can, but I watch him float out of his seat making my heart skip a beat before he falls back down.

~Time skip~

"Oh my god I thought I was going to die." Ran says taking a deep breath as we get off the ride trying to calm our nerves.

"You guys were screaming louder than the girls." Mikey laughs next to Izana with the other four trailing behind us.

"Let's hurry to the next one!" Yuzuha grins pulling Emma to the next ride which just happens to be another rollercoaster and Ran gives me a nervous side-glance.

"You guys go ahead were going to grab drinks for everyone" I say before Taiju and Izana walk off, we quickly get drinks for everyone then find a table to wait for them.

"So why didn't Rindo want to come?" I ask and Ran shrugs.

"He didn't give a specific reason. Why didn't your brothers come? Nahoya seems like he's love amusement parks." Ran says resting his head on his hand.