Coffee shop~28

The last bell rings signaling the end of school as everyone starts putting their stuff away.

"Don't forget final exams are in four weeks, don't slack off just because it's the end of the year." The teacher reminds as the other students ignore him, walking out of the classroom in their friend groups.

I decide to wait, so I won't have to deal with people crowding the halls but a few minutes later the halls are even worse.

I push my way through the halls ignoring people talking until I get near the doors.

"Who do you think she is?" "She'd be hot if she weren't so tall." I shake my head realizing they're talking about a girl and force my way around the group.

"But why is she on Kawata's bike?" I frown as I walk out the doors wondering if I misheard them, but my frown quickly turns to a smile when I see who's leaning against my bike.

"Hey Rannabelle." I call, he looks over at me crossing his arms, his hair is up in a messy bun with a few strands hanging down next to his face, he's wearing sunglasses, a loose white button up, and black skinny jeans with heels.

"N/N when are you going to stop calling me that?" He complains making me chuckle as I set my bag next to my bike.

"Sorry sorry, I couldn't help myself. Everyone thinks you're a girl." He laughs and I hear a few gasps behind me "Why didn't you call?"

"I stopped by your house and your mom said you were here, so I decided to wait for you." He says glancing over my shoulder then back to me "I found a nice cafe not far from here, wanna go?"

"Yeah, lead the way." He smiles walking over to his bike while I grab my bag and get on my bike before shaking my head.

"I have no idea how you can shift in those." I say motioning to his heels and start my bike.

"It's an automatic." He smirks taking off, I laugh taking off after him.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of following him, he pulls into a strip mall parking lot stopping in front of a little place called 'Iroh's coffee house'.

"How did you find this place?" I ask parking next to him as I look around.

"Rindo saw an ad online, he told me about it this morning." Ran answers grabbing his stuff from his saddlebags and I hum.

We head inside and see an older man behind the counter, I tell Ran to go get a table while I order us drinks.

"Welcome, what can I get you?" I quickly glance up at the menu deciding what I want before ordering.

"Can I get an Iced Mocha latte and a F/d please." I say grabbing my wallet from my back pocket, I pay and wait by the counter while he starts making our drinks humming a song.

I thank him when he gives me the drinks before going back to Ran who's still setting up a pile papers.

"Wow, you weren't kidding." I say setting his coffee in front of him and sitting next to him.

"I know this is going to take forever." He whines with a pout making me chuckle.

"You still have a month don't worry." I say patting him on the back "Let's get started."

I take half of his work while he takes the other half fortunately it's mostly stuff I've already done aside from his budgeting and business papers.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~