We're free~26

"Finally!" Nahoya yells as we walk out of the hospital, he just got the a-okay to walk and Souya got his casts off "I feel like I could run a marathon!"

"Let's not push it." I say getting in the car.

"I call shotgun!" Souya yells running around to the front seat making me sigh.

"What did I just say?" I ask shaking my head while Nahoya gets in the back seat mumbling curses he thinks I can't hear

I start the car and head back towards home when a familiar group of bikes pulls up next to us at a red light and the twins roll their windows down.

"Shouldn't you guys be in school?" I ask looking at the group then look at Baji and Kazutora specifically "Especially you two."

The two look away making me chuckle.

"Come on N/N-chin! You guys can finally hang out, Ignore it this once please." Mikey begs from the back of Draken's bike.

The light turns green, and Draken takes off making Mikey shoot him a quick pout. 

When we get home Nahoya and Souya quickly jump out of the car while I take my time knowing Mikey and Baji will probably jump on me.

What I didn't realize though was that Luna was sitting Infront of Mitsuya and she ran at me faster than Mikey could, jumping and clinging to my waist.

"Are you okay? Takashi said you got hurt. Was it my fault?" She asks looking up at me and I kneel down to her height.

"No of course not Luna, in fact you probably kept me from getting hurt worse." I say giving her a small smile.

"Really?" I nod and she hugs me again then I see Mikey and Baji pouting making me chuckle.

"Stay over here okay." I say standing up and the two grin "Wait! Let me get in the grass first."

I get to the middle of the yard then put my arms out and the two run at me tackling me to the ground.

"Don't kill the guy." Mitsuya says as he, Draken, and Hakkai walk over.

Mikey and Baji get up then Draken holds his arm out to help me up.

"How's the arm kid?" I ask grabbing his arm and he pulls me up.

"It still hurts every once in a while, but I'm fine." He says as I dust dirt off my cloths when I realize they're all in their uniforms.

"Why are you guys in your uniforms?" Nahoya asks tilting his head.

"Oh right. We're holding a meeting in 20 minutes go get changed." Mikey says pointing to the house, the twins head inside while I raise a brow.

"Why the late notice?" I ask and he crosses his arms looking away.

"Cause Izana is a pain in the ass." He complains making me chuckle shaking my head.

"I'll be right back." I head inside and get changed into my Toman uniform making sure to put a long-sleeved shirt on underneath.

When I get back outside, I see the twins already outside, so I lock the door behind me when Luna pulls on my jacket.

"Can I ride with you N/N?" She asks giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know kiddo you're gonna have to ask your brother." She grabs my hand pulling me over to Mitsuya and Hakkai.

"Takashi, can I ride on Y/N's bike?" she asks giving him puppy dog eyes, he looks from her to me.

"Are you okay with it?" He asks I nod, and he looks back down to Luna "You can as long as you listen to Y/N and wear your helmet."

Luna nods grinning and does a little jumping celebration.