𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

-Rules-

Rule 1. Be kind.

Pretty sure you've heard that rule, be kind to everyone and their OCs. 

Rule 2. Diversity.

You all know it. Please be diverse with your character's personality. Password number one is your favourite colour. Also, NO MARY OR GARY SUE. 

Rule 3. Speak up!

If you have any thoughts about your character's actions or the plot, or even the grammar, please tell me. I'll change it as best as I can.

Rule 4. Be active.

Add this to your library. The second password is your favourite miraculous character. If you're going on hiatus, please notify me.

Rule 5. Tag people, please!

I'm not well-known, and I would like to be. Please, if you know anybody that would like to join, please tag them! It's optional, but I would so, so appreciate it.

Lastly, enjoy! Each of our chapters won't be too short, so be patient. Thanks!

Now, to the important stuff.

How many characters can I make at most: 2.

How many people are you accepting: 10.

Deadline: 1st of July, which is two months away, so take your time.

There you go.

Sooooooo I may get complaints that this is similiar to @Aziarath's plot, so lemme tell you.

I told Aziarath this plot idea, and she used it as another applyfic collab.

So please don't come and complain about the copyright and stuff, because I have written this here and clear.

Questions: