𝟎𝟎𝟑|| 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋

' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' ,' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , '

𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝

𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

-Rihanna, Towards The Sun

' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' ,' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , '

A D R I E N.

"May I request a visit to Gabriel Agreste's cell please?" Adrien asked.

The prison officer looked skeptical.

"Gabriel... Agreste? As in ...Shadowmoth?"

Adrien nodded his head.

"Sure. Let me contact the Chief first..."

The prison officer named Gladys turned her heels and walked into the distance, turning a corner around the corridor, before disappearing. Adrien could hear the faint murmuring.

"Gabriel Agreste?" A shrill woman's voice was heard. "Is he INSANE?"

"Probably," Gladys said . "But the visitor is his own son."

"THAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE," the shrill voice exclaimed. "Aside from being his son, he's also CHAT NOIR, his enemy! He's tried to KILL him before! What makes you think being his son will make it any better?"

"I know. But do you allow him to proceed to visit... him?" Gladys said.

"I guess so," the shrill voice said worryingly, "He has the right, after all,"

Footsteps were approaching Adrien. Then two women stood solemnly in front of him.

"You should be careful, Adrien Agreste..." the shrill woman said coldly.

"Anyway," the shrill woman placed her hand on her waist, "I am Stephanie, the chief officer of this High Security prison. You want to visit Gabriel Agreste, correct? Well in order for you to do that, we will have to do an inspection on you first."

Stephanie led Adrien to a metal door on the right side of the corridor. She fished out a keychain that held perhaps hundreds of small keys. Each one of them had different colors. There were so many keychains, that even Stephanie struggled to find the right key for this metal door.