𝟎𝟎𝟏|| 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' ,' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , '

ɪ'ᴍ ᴜɴꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴘᴏʀꜱᴄʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ

ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ, ɪ ᴡɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

ʏᴇᴀʜ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴜɴꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.

-Sia, Unstoppable

' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' ,' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , ' , '

M A R I N E T T E .

His jet-black boots made a powerful impact on Shadowmoth's bony cheek, leaving a permanent bruise on the evil mastermind.

"HOW DARE YOU," Chat Noir hollered, fat tears rolling down his masked face, panting as his father seethed in pain. "HOW DARE YOU RISK PARIS'S LIFE. YOU KNOW YOUR ACTIONS ARE SELFISH AND RESULT IN GREAT CONSEQUENCES, YET YOU STILL PROCEED!"

Shadowmoth narrowed his eyebrows and bit his lip. "I will not give up on Emilie. She was the only living person who truly cared about me. And now she's gone. I NEED TO BRING HER BACK, ADRIEN. SHE IS MY LAST HOPE IN ALL MY HEART!" And with that, he spun his extended closed fan and attempted to stab his own son.

My partner in black leaped away in the nick of time and swiftly clawed deep into Shadowmoth's chest. It spurted out a mass amount of blood, causing Shadowmoth's skin to whiten, but he just wiped away the fresh red blood leaking from his bloody lips, not minding his damaged life-giving heart, and merely smirked. He was up to no good.

But when has Gabriel Agreste ever done something good?

His evil grin was etched upwards. His cold, dark chuckle sent a shiver down my spine, and Chat and I waited in a trembling silence as he and his assistant stepped towards me, step by step, dangerously slow.

I widened my eyes. I was still tied up, dangling helplessly from the ceiling in my civilian form. Without my polka-dotted kwami, I was useless. Fresh scars and bruises were marked everywhere on my body from where Shadowmoth had beaten me up.

Chat spun his baton and went into a ready position without hesitation.

Flap. Flap. Flap.

I could only catch a glance of the crimson-red akuma before my vision blackened. The elegant butterfly fluttered into my purse, causing me to transform into a reverse-colored suit.