{Chapter one: the helfire club pt 3}

Violas pov <3

Finally it did starting "let's go tigers!" We all shouted out again and again. While they practice I'm guessing or warming up. I see Steve and a girl that he has been talking too and smile at him and he smile back. I've known Steve for a while because of dustins being friends with him.

The band stops and the principal(I think it is the principal) come up.

"Everyone now please rise for our national anthem." He had said then everyone stood up.

"Singing for us tonight, we have a very special guest. All the way from Nashville, our very own Tammy Thompson!" He said

I turned around and looked at Steve and robin and we all started to laugh at each other because off the joke we all made last year.

Everyone started cheering as she came in while me robin and Steve were just shocked.

When she started to sing. I couldn't help myself but cringe because she sounded like a muppet.

The game finally started and everyone started cheering while I started to sneak off trying not to be noticed.

I finally got out with Chrissy not noticing them I went to the hellfire group.

I opened the door and I heard Eddie say "hail lord Verna. Hail lord vecna" he looked at the door to see who came in and smiled at me.

Everyone turned around and dustin said " what are you doing here don't you need to be cheering." I rolled my eyes at him and took at seat saying. "Dusty bun I'm just watching carry on your campaign." Eddie smirked at me as he continued.

Once again I blanked and couldn't stop thinking about the person from the lab. Then I saw this thing behind him it was all slimy and he was gross. I woke back up from my trance hearing Eddie say "his skin shriveled, desiccated. And something else. He is not only missing his left arm, but his left eye!" Everyone started shouting but all I could think about was what I saw.

~

The campaign finally finished and they had beat vecna.

Chrissy said she wanted to the strongest drugs that Eddie had so we went to Eddie "castle" as he called it.

We had came inside his trailor and he said "sorry for the mess. Uh, the maid took the week off." He said to me and Chrissy. "You, um... you live here alone?" Chrissy had asked looking around. "With my uncle. But,uh,he works nights at the plant. Bringing home the big bucks." He had said looking for the stronger drugs.

Chrissy asked "how long does it take?" Eddie replied with "sorry?"

"The special k. How long to kick in?" She had asked a bit nervous. He replied with "oh,uh,well.." but then I said to Chrissy cutting him off. " it depends if you snort it or not. Uh, if you do, then yeah. It'll kick in pretty quick." they both look at me asking how I know that.

" I wasn't always a cheerleader.." I had said to them both and Eddie smirked at me then carryied on looking.

"Oh, shit." He said obviously not having found it.

"You're sure you have it?" She asked getting the reply "no,no, I got it.um somewhere uhh.." then he wondered off into his room with me following him.

"Sorry I'm late, sweetheart" he said to his guitar also strumming it. "You're beautiful." He also said. " you call your guitar sweetheart and beautiful?" I asked smiling.

"What you jealous?" He asked sarcastically. " what if I said yes" I said as a joke and he looked at me and smiled and we both laughed.

He started to rummage through his draws to find the drugs.

I turned around cause I though I had heard the clock.

He looked at me and said " you alright..?" I turned back to look at him and just said "yeah just though I heard something but I probably didn't." I said smiling at him.

Finally he found it and said "gotcha." Me and Eddie both walked back to where Chrissy was and he said. "Found it. Peaceful bliss, just moments away."

We both saw Chrissy and she had her eyes rolled back and wasn't moving. "Chrissy?" I had said to her. "Chrissy." Eddie said and waves a hand in front off her face trying to wake her up from a trance. "Hello..?" He said. We both was freaked out and he jumped at her and said "Chrissy."

"Hey, Chrissy, wake up." I had said to her. We both carried on trying to wake her up. When the lights started to flash. "No, no" I knew something weird was going on just didn't know yet but I had a feeling.

"Time to wake up. Hello? Can you hear me?" Eddie had said but it didn't work.

I got ahold off her shoulders and started to shake her. "Chrissy wake up. Please." I shouted at her. "Chrissy! Wake up!" I has said again still shaking her shoulders. While I was shaking her she started to float or some shit. Eddie grabbed me back and said "what..."

She was still floating and me and Eddie where speechless. She flew to the roof and me and Eddie fell to the floor he shouted " Jesus Christ!"

Her bones started to break and her eyes started to bleed then they got sucked into her head basically. Eddie had screamed cause off what happened.

Authors note~ this chapter was a bit shorter the last one but we got to the end off the first episode. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Also tomorrow there will be no chapters through the day but there will hopefully be one in the night but I'll try two in the night.