{Chapter four: dear billy}

Violas pov <3

The next day I woke up alone in the boat I finally got up realising Eddie was finished the last of our food.

"Eddie that is literally the last off our food give me some now." I said to Eddie as he passed over the food.

"So Eddie what do you usually do on normal days play dnd or tantalise Jason" I asked him wanted to know more things about him.

"Well I usually play dnd or play my electric guitar, do you do anything other the cheerleading?" He asked me.

"We'll actually I also play the guitar crazy I know a cheerleader plays guitar. Erm.. well I also like to just listen to music or draw." I said as he got quite interested.

"You play guitar never met a cheerleader who has." He says to me as I rolled my eyes.

"That's because you have never been friends with a cheerleader." I said to him he looked at me and just smirked knowing I was 100% right.

"So vi how many times you been through this shit?" He asked as I was confused from him calling me vi.

" vi? And I've been through this 3 times before this being forth and hopefully last." I said to him hopeful that we would both live through this. Eddie doesn't know how I feel about him.

"Yes it's called a nickname. And even if this isn't the last time I'll always be here to save you." He said making me blush saying that he would save me.

I moved over to him and I put my arms around him to make him know that I felt the same way.

Me and Eddie didn't speak but just looked into each other's eyes. Our faces were so close and I got butterflies in my stomach.

Then he moved closer and kissed me and I kissed him back.

After a few seconds we both pulled away and couldn't look away from each other eyes.

He spoke up and said "Dustin is gonna end up killing me right?" He said as I laughed.

"Yes he will kill us if he finds out." I said as we both smile at each other.

" well then let's make sure he doesn't find out" he said as I smiled then pulled him back into a kiss.

The night went on with us laughing, talking and kissing. We both found comfort in each other arms.

I did not think I would be sneaking around behind my brothers back to date Eddie Munson.

Dustin would hate me if he even found out how I feel about his club leader or dnd leader.

Authors note~ Eddie was not in this episode at all in the season that's why it has nothing to do with the episode so I wanted them to get closer to each other and they obviously know about there feelings towards each other now. I know this chapter was not very long at all but I hope you enjoyed this small chapter and the next one should be longer.