{Chapter 7:the massacre at hawkins lab pt 2}

Violas pov <3

We arrived at the wheelers house mr and Eddie coming in last.

"Might be time to get a maid, wheeler." Robin said jokingly.

" come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Nancy said as we all follow her upstairs.

Nancy opened her wardrobe and got a box out of it.

"Those aren't guns."Eddie said confused.

"These heels are a bit pointy, but I was hoping for a something along the lines of a deadly projectile." I said to her as she just looked confused.

" I don't understand." Nancy said.

"Maybe you left them somewhere else." Eddie asked her.

"There's a six year old in the house. I know where I keep my guns. And also, I threw these away years ago." Nancy said to Eddie as she looked confused.

Then she looked at something on her desk and started to look through them.

"I get that grades are important to you, but perhaps studying can wait till we get out of here?" Robin said as Nancy started to understand what was going on.

"These are from sophomore chemistry. And this... this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper. And this mirror, this went to a hard sale. And you... your not supposed to be here. No, I gave you to cousin Joanna two years ago." She said as I started to understand then she grabbed what looked like her diary and started to look through it.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Nancy? Your freaking me out." Robin said confused and nervous.

"I think the reason that me guns aren't here is because they don't exist yet." Nancy said.

"They don't... exist?" Eddie asked confused.

" this diary should be full of entries. It's not. The last entry is.." Nancy said getting cut off by me.

"November 6, 1983 the day will went missing. The day the gate opened. We're in the past." I said as they all looked at me.

We all here Steve shout. " Dustin! Dustin!" Then we all run downstairs.

"Dustin! Can you hear me? Dustin! Du.. hello? Hel... hello?" Steve was shouting into the air.

"Maybe he is cursed my vecna." Robin said to the three of us.

"Hello! Hello?" Steve was still shouting not realising we were there.

"Steve what are you doing?" Nancy asked him confused.

"Hello! He's here. Henderson. That little shut, he's here. He's like... he's in the walls or something. Just listen.Dustin." Steve said shining the flash light in all of our eyes.

"Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?" Steve starts shouting again when we all hear.

"That brings us to the question you first raised. How and why is there a gate at lovers lake?" We heard Dustin say.

"Dustin!" We all started to shout.

"All right, either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douche bag." Steve said getting annoyed.

"Will found a way." I said to them all.

"What?" Steve said confused looking at me.

"Will. He found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights." I said while I went to turn a lamp on but it didn't work.

"The switch. Try the switch." Steve me said to me.

"It's not working." I said getting annoyed when I saw Steve shining the light at the light above the table.