{Chapter 7: the massacre at hawkins lab}

Violas pov <3

I thought this was the time I was gonna die. My goddamn life...

But then one of the bats got hit off my by Eddie.

"Hey there." Eddie said getting the other bat off of me.

Then Steve ran over and stepped on the tail of the bat around my throat while Eddie hit it.

"Eddie hit it!" Steve said when he had stepped on it.

"Kill it! Kill it!" Robin shouted at Eddie.

"Shit." Eddie said as he saw more bats coming there way.

"Yeah! Come on!" Eddie said hitting the bat.

"Come on! Please!" Robin said to Steve and Nancy as she stood on it.

"Nancy, behind you! Watch out!" Eddie shouted to Nancy talking about the bat that bit onto her on the back.

"Oh my god, nance!" Robin said still trying to help me though as Steve tryed to drag the bat off of her back.

"Steve! Get it off!" Nancy said as Eddie another bat came at Eddie when he hit it.

Then I finally got the bat the bat off of my neck and held onto its tail tho!

"Come here!" I said to the bat that was previously on my neck.

Steve and robin finally got the bat off of nancys back. And robin hit it on the floor as Nancy killed it.

"Come on, come on, come on, you son of a bitch! I said come on! Let's go!" Eddie said still hitting the bats coming towards all of us. The bat came back to him and then Eddie killed it.

I kept hitting the bat on the floor until I kept stood on the bat and ripped it apart.

"Vi!" Eddie said coming over to me.

"Jesus Christ!" Robin said scared about the situation we were all in.

"Are you okay?" Eddie asked me then turned me around to look at the bites on my stomach.

"We'll, they took about a pound of flesh. But other than that, yeah, never better." I said to Eddie looking up to him.

"Uh, do you guys think these bats have, like, rabies?" Robin asked as we all just looked at her.

"What?" I asked her Hopping they didn't.

"It's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear. And I think we should get you to a doctor soon because once symptoms set in, it's to late. Your already dead." She said rambling on.

Then we all heard the bats making some noise then loads came flying at us.

Eddie grabbed me and moved us behind Steve and Nancy as Robin also moved.

The bats just stopped at the gate.

"All right. There's not that many. We can take 'em.right? " Steve said as the bats basically hissed at us.

Then more bats started to come towards us.

"You were saying?" I said to Steve as I grabbed my throat from the pain it was to talk and Eddie just grabbed my hand to hold it.

"The woods. Come on." Nancy said as we started to run to them still holding onto Eddie.

" great. More running." Robin said holding onto the flash light as she started to run.

~

We all have it to skull rock hiding from the bats. "Oh.. okay. That's was close." Robin said the obvious.