Chapter 1

Loud cheers drowned the voices of the three idols who are now leaving the stage.

"Trigger!"

"Trigger!"

"Trigger!"

The fanchant echoed throughout the stadium as the idol group, named Trigger went backstage.

When they were out of the sight of their fans, the three idols fell on their knees, panting from the performance.

Once they caught their breath, they stood up and went to the dressing room.

The pale pink haired boy, went to the couch and sat down. His other two teammates turned around to see the boy's eyes filled with tears.

"Oi, brat! Why are you crying?" The white haired guy asked.

"Tenn, what's wrong?" The brunette asked.

"I'm just happy. That's all." Tenn replied, tears rolling down his cheek.

That's right. It's an important day in the life of Trigger. The concert was a success, earning them more fans with their song, Secret Night.

The other two boys, Ryuu and Gaku chuckled and went to hug Tenn, who's the centre of the group, as a way of showing that they always got each other's back.

..........

On the stage stood the duo idols, Re;vale. They are waving at the fans cheering for them.

They are happy to sing for their fans, who love their songs no matter what.

When they got off stage, staff came running towards them. Some offered water bottles and some patting their faces with towels to remove sweat.

One of the staff said. "Manager said to get changed and meet him at the exit."

They nodded and walked towards the dressing room.

"You're amazing as ever, Yuki" The slightly shorter male said cheerfully (cause I don't know how to describe his hair).

Yuki looked at the other male.

"Don't give me too much credit. Without you, the concert would be dull. You are amazing as I am, Momo." Yuki said.

Momo chuckled at his partner as they made their way towards the dressing room.

..........

A six member idol group is performing infront of 9 audience. Their manager, president and assistant sat behind and cheered for the idol group, Idolish6 consisting leader Yamato, Sogo, Tamaki, Mitsuki, Nagi and their centre Iori.

After the performance, they still had their smiles plastered on their faces.

They all convinced themselves that they will work hard to perform infront of greater audience next time.

..........

A redhead is standing near entrance of an airport in America, with another man.

The man put his hands on the boy's shoulder and said.

"Go surpass Zero and make me proud, Riku."

Riku grabbed the man's hands gently and brought back to where they were before.

"I will, father." Riku said entering the airport, followed by a woman, who's most likely going to travel with Riku.

"Manager, did you make sure to book a room for me to stay when we land?" Riku asked coldly.

"Yes I did." The woman replied.

"Good. You don't want to anger me or father so you better do your job perfectly. Also grab medicines once we land." Riku said.

His manager looked down and nodded.

They got into the flight.

The flight took off after few minutes.

Riku thought while resting his head against the window.

'Here I come, Japan.'

To be continued...