Chapter 2

A few weeks later, Trigger can be seen walking towards a cat cafe. The president of the Yaotome Production has been grumpy lately because of a new rising idol. Trigger were talking about this idol while walking together, well Gaku and Ryuu are. Tenn just simply listening.

When they reached the entrance of the cafe, Tenn asked placing his hand on the door knob.

"So what is the name of the idol you're talking about?"

"I think his name is Kujo Riku." Gaku replied.

Tenn froze. Did he heard that right? Riku? His younger brother? No way. His body is weak to perform on the stage continuously. He must be mistaken. Yeah... There are many people in the world with same name. That must be it.

"Oi. Tenn" Gaku called.

"Are you alright? You were spacing out." Ryuu said.

"No it's nothing. I'm alright." Tenn said opening the door and entering the cafe.

Their attention then turned to the TV on the wall and a small crowd of people below it. Out of curiosity, Trigger approached the TV to see what's going on.

On the TV, they are showing a live concert. On seeing the idol performing on the stage, Tenn's eyes widened.

"Oh. That's the idol we were talking about." Gaku said.

"Look at the ferocious dance moves. His performance is legendary!" Ryuu complimented without taking his eyes off the TV.

'No it can't be. With those moves, he'll lose breath in no time.' Tenn thought fearfully.

With every sharp moves, the audience cheered extra hard, while Tenn felt a stab in his heart each time.

When the concert finished, Riku got off the stage after saying farewell to the fans. The crowd gathered under the TV went to their own seats and ordered drinks.

Tenn stood there, slightly shaking and still in shock.

"Tenn!" Gaku called, placing his hand on his shoulder.

Tenn fell on his knees.

"Tenn!" Both Ryuu and Gaku caught him. "Are you alright?"

"I want to...go back... to the dorm." Tenn managed to say.

Ryuu looked at Gaku who just shrugged. "A-Alright."

..........

At Takanashi Production, Idolish6 and Re;vale, along with the president, their managers and assistant were watching Riku's live performance.

(Before we start arguing in the comment section, read this. In my fanfiction, the assistant I mentioned is Banri, Yuki's ex partner. Banri didn't disappear like in the anime, but he openly talked about wanting quit singing with Yuki. And recommended a nurse who treated him in the hospital, Momo, to take his position. Yuki was depressed and reluctant at first, but after spending time with Momo and realising his talent, he agreed. Now Re;vale are good friends with Takanashi Productions, where Banri is working at.)

"This young man could become a problem. His popularity is skyrocketing at a very fast rate. Not to mention the company he is in, is known worldwide. His name is spreading all over Japan and to other countries." The president said.

A gloomy aura surrounded Idolish7 while Re;vale sweat dropped.

"Now... now... You just debuted. There's no need to get disappointed. I'm sure you'll be known among Japan in no time. Just keep working hard, my dear Kohais." The mother hen, Momo tried to lift the mood.

"Look at those dance moves. And his voice. His voice is not even shaking when he dance that ferociously." Yuki said.

Momo wanted to facepalm himself.