Chapter 3

Did you know?

Did you know?

When Tenn was younger, his father gave him a used digital camera to play with, and he took many pictures of Riku with it. ‘Til this day, he still has the digital copies of them.

Yo!! I'm back.

One week later:

"Why are you calling me today? I thought I had a day off." Riku's cold voice was heard through the phone making the manager audibly gulp.

Yes it was audible.

Riku sighed.

"What's going on? Did the company got me a new sudden work?" He asked again.

"It's not that. President-sama said that you are invited to perform in the music festa." Manager said.

"When is this music festa?" Riku asked.

"Two weeks from now on. You won't have work until then. The president is giving you time to prepare for the performance." Manager said.

"So I'll be meeting other idols there, is that it?" Riku asked.

"Yes." Manager said, a bit hesitantly.

"Tell the president I accept the invitation. Could you do that for me?" Riku asked.

"Yes. We won't be meeting until that day. I will come to pick you up 5 hours before the performance. Good luck." With that, manager ended the call.

Riku on the other hand, felt tired, just thinking about having to meet other idols. He knows that his manager wants him to get along with everyone for the sake of his public image, but Riku couldn't bring himself to warm up to others.

'I'll just go straight to the dressing room and leave immediately after my performance is over.' Riku thought.

He stood up and got ready to head towards practice room. Yeah it's his day off, but the perfectionist in him woke up after the phone call.

Music festa meant nothing to him actually. He thought to perform because he wants to increase his fandom.

His main objective is to perform in the Black or White event. For that, he needs to use music festa. He can't mess this up even if it's not important to him.

In Idolish6 dorm:

"Oi... Don't come here whenever you feel like it." The leader, Yamato said looking at his two senpais, Momo and Yuki, standing in the doorway with Osama puddings in their hands.