01

The girl in his dreams

~3 years later ~

Beomgyu sat in class and looked through the window, where he daydreamed about the girl in his dreams. It's been three years since she started randomly appearing every day in his dreams.

He couldn't wait until he got home and fall asleep to meet her again.

"Yoah Beomgyu! Are you listening to me?" Beomgyu turned his head to look in front of him where his friend Taehyun sat.

Both of them were currently in detention for violating the school rules and had to write an apology essay until 7pm.

"Huh. What's up?"

Taehyun looked furious since it took him so long to win Beomgyus attention and then pointed with his finger at his own blank paper.

"What did you write, I need inspiration?" Taehyun asked again for the hundredth time and grabbed Beomgyus sheet to look.

Unfortunately for him, Beomgyu hadn't even scribbled a line on his paper.

Taehyun sighed and put the sheet back on Beongyus desk.

"It's about the girl in your dreams again, isn't it," Taehyun guessed and slightly shy, Beomgyu nodded his head.

Taehyun just sighed, shaking his head disappointed.

Taehyun was the only one Beomgyu had told about his strange dreams with the girl. Taehyun thought that the girl certainly doesn't exist and there's no deeper meaning behind it.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu has a completely different point of view and is convinced that him meeting her is fate, that she also exists in reality and isn't just a person he made up in his mind.

And he's sure that they will see each other one day.

"And?"

"She didn't answer my questions...again. She keeps on telling me that she would answer everything soon. But what does she means with 'soon'. She has been telling me that now for three years," he tells his best friend, who looked at him with a straight face.

"That's it?" Taehyun asked him in a monotone.

Beomgyu threads with his hands that Taehyun should come closer to him, because what he was going to tell him next, shouldn't get overheard.

"We almost kissed again," he whispered to him.

With a monotonous face, Taehyun looked at Beomgyu "You have kissed so many girls in your life, bro. This should be nothing special. She can't be hotter than your girlfriend from last year. Like she was a real catch. She was something special. She also actually exists"

Taehyun patted Beomgyu on the shoulder.

"But it's a different story when it's her. It's not just about her looks. Even though she the most beautiful girl I probably have ever laid my beautiful eyes on..." Beomgyu pouted softly.

Taehyun rolled his eyes annoyed and turned back to his desk continuing to work on his apology essay.

"Then draw me a picture of her, maybe I misjudged you. Maybe she is really pretty" Taehyun joked but Beomgyu thought that was a good idea and began to passionately draw the girl of his dreams with his pencils.

"Here"

Taehyun was packing his things to finally go home when Beomgyu stopped him to show him his picture of the girl in his dreams.

And as a note on the side; the person in the picture looked anything but human.

Taehyun looked at the picture startled and then at Beomgyu.

"And?! Isn't she just wonderful?" Beomgyu asked him with a big proud smile plastered on his face.

"I'm speechless ..." Taehyun said, holding his hand over his mouth.

He saw an cocky grin form on Beomgyus lips.

Beomgyu couldn't really like his painting, could he, Taehyun thought as he disgustingly took a one last look at the drawing?

Answer: [Yes he did]

"...at what kind of hideous being you dream of" Taehyun laughed out loud and received a kick against his back from Beomgyu

Beomgyu looked at his drawing and put it in his backpack.

"You just can't appreciate real art when you see it"

Beomgyu threw his backpack over his shoulder and went home with Taehyun who kept on bullying him because of the drawing.