04

Still a part of his family

Beomgyu visited his father in the hospital

"Is it a problem for you if I take the pudding?" Beomgyu asked, already holding the pudding in his hands.

"Haha right, you can't answer me," he laughed sarcastically while putting in a spoonful of pudding into his mouth.

"School is really the worst. And you adults really try to make us believe that this is our best time," he told him and continued to eat his pudding.

"You are definitely interested in how things are going at home with mom, her husband and his son!" To relieve his father he smiled at him "Everything is going well at home"

He took his father's cold freezing hands and ran his thumbs gently over his skin giving him a bit of his own warmth.

His father's breathing was getting faster when he suddenly felt pain all over his body. His pupils rolled back so far that only the white of the eye could be seen. Beomgyu immediately dropped the pudding and picked up a certain remote to get the doctors who were looking after his father.

During the time the doctors were inside, Beomgyu stayed outside and leaned against the wall in front of his father's room.

Beomgyu desperatly prayed that his father will get well again as soon as possible.

"It's for the best if you go home for now. We will contact you if something happens" the doctor suggested and without contradicting him, Beomgyu got ready to go.

When he got home he couldn't wait until he could go to bed, sleep and dream about his love.

"Why are you so late?" Beomgyus mother Mrs Choi asked in an scolding tone.

"At Jeongins," he lied and went upstairs to his bedroom.

Mrs Choi never knew about Beomgyu visiting his dad.

She preferred Beomgyu to stay away from his dad because she was worried that he might not concentrate on school or might not give his new dad a chance if he sticks to his real dad.

But he went anyways. Unlike his mother he cared for his dad. He was still a part of his family. And would always be no matter how many men his mom was going to marry.