Chapter 10

(((Smut!!!)))

Marc's eyes scanned your face as he listened to the confirmation leave your lips. He hadn't felt the touch of another person in so long he forgot how it made electricity dance from hair to hair. He forgot just how much he craved it. It seemed all the sweeter coming from you and he could say with certainty that it wasn't with malice or hate that this feeling occurred. It may have started that way but something changed along the way and what that was would remain a mystery to him. You placed a hand on Marc's chest and carefully pushed him back he obliged and sat himself between your legs.

You followed and sat in front of him your expression was more serious now and his heart seemed to tighten. A million questions rushed through his mind as he looked upon you your expression wasn't changing but they way your body shifted showed you were nervous. Your hands bundled up the hem of the night shirt you were wearing just enough to show the covered bullet wound again.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

Marc questioned his words leaving him faster than he wanted them to. He had a nervous tone in his voice which was rather out of character to him but it was sweet since you never really saw this side to him. It was more Steven who would be the considerate one out of them both.

"I just need to know something before we take this any further"

"Okay?"

"Is Steven okay with this? I don't want him to be uncomfortable or freak out"

You admitted to Marc your eyes suddenly fell down and you stared at his hands which now resided between his legs. The way his fingers rubbed against one another as he listened to you speak the way his veins rubbed against the skin with simple movements had you almost salivating at the sight of them.

"Steven?"

You looked up hearing Marc speak again and saw he wasn't looking at you but instead towards the large mirror that was just opposite the bed. Your eyes followed but you couldn't see what Marc saw instead you saw Marc's lips twitch into a smile as he watched his reflection intently. He turned his head back to you and your heart felt like it was stuck in your throat as you awaited the answer.

"He's fine with it if your fine with it. He says he wants to know how to please you. He wants to watch"

Marc smirked as he saw your face turn a shade of red he hadn't known possible and placed his hand on your cheek his calloused fingers felt like sand paper against your skin. A quick throb of pain caused you to wince and close your eyes. His thumb brushed against the bruise that was forming on your cheek and he slowly turned your head to the side so that when you opened your eyes you were looking at you and him in the mirror. Marc leaned close and you watched him your eyes not seeming to leave his reflection.

His hand moved from your cheek and carefully brushed your hair away from your neck exposing the flesh to him. He took note of your more serious injury and moved himself instead of you so that he was now sitting behind you his chest pressed against your back. He couldn't be as rough with you as he would like but he was sure the time would come when you and him could go all out but for now though he was going to hold himself back just a bit.

Your breath hitched as you felt Marc's lips press against the back of your neck following your spine down to the neck of your shirt and then slowly moving to the nape. His teeth softly grazed your skin and you relaxed a little melting back into his chest your eyes fluttered closed as you slipped into the soft wave of pleasure. He nipped at the tender skin placing a soft kiss against the reddening flesh each time. You felt him repeat the action on the other side once again moving your hair to give him better access. His hands carefully slipped up the outside of your thighs instinctively avoiding the sensitive skin from your fight.