𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Flashback

"YAH, KOOKIE! IF I CATCH YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO, SO STOP RIGHT THERE!" Y/N yelled, chasing the person who grabbed her diary.

"Hehe, you look like a tortoise trying to run faster, but shorty, what will you do, huh? Even though you can't catch me, you little shorty," the teasing voice echoed.

"Yah!! JUNGKOOK!! Stop right there, or I'll tell your eomma that you're flirting with the girls at school." Y/N stopped, smirking at the threat.

"But I didn't flirt with any girl, shorty. Don't you dare tell mother, you liar," Jungkook replied, a hint of concern in his voice.

"YAH, punk, I'm not lying! You're the liar! Who says you don't flirt with girls? You always flirt with me."

"Yah yah, that's illegal. Why? Can't I flirt with my girlfriend?" He approached her with a smirk.

She jumped into his arms, initiating a playful tickling match. Jungkook giggled, trying to defend himself, and they both ended up on the grass, Y/N on top of him. They stared at each other for a moment before Y/N broke the gaze and resumed tickling.

"Hahaha... Y-Y/Nieeeeee, please, please st-stop... I can't breathe... haha-haha," Jungkook pleaded.

"No, I won't, pabo," she replied teasingly.

"If you ssstop, I'll b-buy you an Mi-int Ice creeeamm haha," he offered, surrendering.

Y/N stopped and stood up, clapping. "Yey yey! Finally, I won. I want two!!"

"No, if you eat two, you'll get sick, so only one," Jungkook said, folding his arms.

"Pwease, Kookieeee," she pleaded, flashing puppy eyes. Unable to resist, Jungkook showed his cute bunny smile.

"Okay, but only in one condition. I want a kiss," he said shyly. Without hesitation, Y/N stood on her toes, placing her pinkish rose lips on his plump ones. Jungkook embraced her, and they shared a sweet kiss, oblivious to their surroundings. When they finally pulled away, the people in the park cheered for them. Blushing, they ran off hand in hand, leaving behind a memory cherished by both.

Flashback  Ends

As she started to tear up, reminiscing about her past with Jungkook, she wondered why he had left her with a heartless beast.

Getting up, she cleaned the dining table and washed all the dishes. Forced to clean the entire mansion, she spent over five hours on the task. While cleaning, moments of dizziness hit her, and during those times, she rested briefly before continuing her chores.

After finishing the cleaning, she started to cook dinner for Taehyung. Exhausted and having had nothing since the night before, she occasionally felt dizzy while working. After completing the cooking, she sat on the sofa, lost in thoughts of her past joyful life with family, friends, and Jungkook. By then, it was already 8:20 PM.

The door opened, and Taehyung entered with a cold expression. Unaware that he had already arrived, Y/N was startled when he spoke.

"Yah, come out of your stupid imagination, bitch!" he snapped.

Flinching, she stood up. He ordered her to fetch water, and she hurried to the kitchen, returning with a glass for Taehyung, who drank it in one gulp. Though he appeared exhausted from office work, the reality was that he was tired from indulging with his so-called girlfriend.

Taehyung headed to the stairs and instructed Y/N to set the dining table. After 15 minutes, he came downstairs in sweatpants and a shirt, sat at the table, and Y/N served him. The food was perfect, but his ego drove him to hurt her. After eating, he called Y/N to join him, and she ate the leftovers, though it wasn't enough for her. Taehyung, lounging on the couch with his phone, spotted her heading to the kitchen with the plates and called her again.

"Y/N, bring a glass of water."

"O-okay," she replied hesitantly.

Then she came towards him with a glass of water. She was going to handle him the water,

But unfortunately...

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

♡♡♡ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡♡♡