𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

In the VIP section, Taehyung drowned his sorrows in alcohol, grappling with the reality that Irene had left him. He turned to his friend Jimin for solace, pouring out his heart.

"Jiminah, you know I can't live without my baby. Please tell her to come back. This is all because of that woman. I won't let her be happy with me after destroying my life," Taehyung slurred, his words soaked in both alcohol and despair.

Jimin, understanding the depth of Taehyung's love for Irene, tried to console him. "Taehyung, don't do anything stupid, okay? I know you loved her so much. But now you're married. You can divorce her after a year. I think Irene just needs some time," he advised, patting his friend's back.

As they prepared to leave, Taehyung, in his intoxicated state, resisted Jimin's assistance. "I can go by myself," he insisted, his stubbornness clear. Jimin, concerned for his friend's well-being, refused to let him drive in such a condition.

"Taehyung, don't be stubborn. You can't drive in this state. Let's go. I'll drive you home," Jimin urged, attempting to guide his friend away from self-destructive choices.

Despite Jimin's efforts, Taehyung, fueled by frustration and alcohol, insisted on driving himself home. The journey was marked by the roaring engine and the screeching tires of Taehyung's car.

Meanwhile, Y/N peacefully slept in her room, unaware of the storm that was about to hit. The loud honking signaled Taehyung's arrival.

Y/N, sensing his return, felt a mix of anticipation and fear. As Taehyung forcefully entered, the atmosphere turned tense. He slammed the door, and Y/N, fearing another onslaught of pain, opened the door cautiously.

Without hesitation, Taehyung barged in, pushing her against the wall and gripping her neck. Panic set in as Y/N struggled for breath.

"Master, what are you doing? I can't breathe," she pleaded, trying to free herself from his vice-like grip.

Taehyung, consumed by anger, demanded answers. "Who are you? Tell me, bitch, who are you?" he growled, tightening his hold.

"I-I'm your maid," she stammered in fear.

"And my so-called WIFE, right? You know what you have to do as my wife," he sneered, leaving Y/N trembling in anticipation, haunted by the fear of further pain.

"Just words" he said in warning tone
"N-no master" she said.

"no right, NO RIGHT.. JUST YOU HAVE TO COOK, TAKE CARE OF ME AND PLEASURE ME AS A WIFE" he shouted and smirk after say 'Pleasure'. She start to panick.. is she again have to go more pain..??

"Now let me have pleasure. Right here." she just become scared. He lean towards her and kissed her harshly that her lips start to bleed. She struggled to get free from him.. he is drunken but still he is stronger than y/n..

Y/N, summoning all her strength, managed to push Taehyung away. He collided with the wall and fell, giving her a fleeting chance to escape. Swiftly, she sprinted upstairs, barricading herself in her room. The sound of Taehyung's enraged pursuit echoed through the house as he violently pounded on her door.

Locked inside, Y/N felt a mix of fear and determination. Aware that Taehyung could easily break through the door, she sought refuge in the bathroom, hoping to evade his wrath. Taehyung, fueled by anger and cruelty, smashed the door down with a single forceful kick.

"Y/N, come out right now! If you come now, the consequences will be painful," he bellowed, his voice resonating with menace. Panic surged within Y/N, and she covered her mouth, attempting to stifle her sobs.

Taehyung's threats continued, each word carrying a sinister tone. "If you don't come right now, the painful will be more painful... hahaha," he laughed maniacally. Unluckily, a small sob escaped Y/N's trembling lips, catching Taehyung's attention and fueling his sadistic pleasure.

"Soo sweety, want to play with daddy, hmm? Okay, I'll find you sooner," he declared, his words dripping with menace.

Determined to instill fear, Taehyung marched toward the bathroom. With a single kick, he shattered the door, leaving Y/N sprawled on the floor. Terrified, she pleaded desperately, "Pl-please don't do anything t-to m-mee... arghhh!!" Her cries echoed the torment of a soul trapped in a living nightmare.

Taehyung grabbed her to her room from a fist of her hair. And he throw her on the floor near her bed and untied his tie and tied to leg of the bed and he went out from her room. Y/N sighed being free from him and try to free her hand from the tie.

But sadly he again come with a

WHIP~~

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

♡♡♡ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡♡♡