14

Lecheng. Aroma Garden.

Seeing that a group of ants immediately moved the largest piece of bread into the hole, Xiao Yiyu was a little excited, and a pair of white sneakers suddenly appeared in his sight. Xiao Yiyu of sneakers looked a little familiar, and he felt a "squeak" in his heart. He raised his head and saw Long Yu's gloomy face.

Xiao Yiyu thought he had hallucinations and saw the wrong person, rubbed his eyes, and looked at it again, it was really Long Yu who was not very happy.

"Your protagonist's halo is too strong, you can find it all. Listen to Long Yu's ears.

"Wow, one by one, you can find it all. Long Yu's face was cold and he ordered: "Stand up and go home with me.

"Go back by yourself. "Anyway, it's already like this, regardless of possessiveness, blackening value, or any other data, you can lower the strategy until the data is full. Once the data is full, it will be fixed here and won't be moved again.

"I'll give you three number of times. "Long Yu's tone was very cold.

"Three." "

Xiao Yiyu looked down at the ants. Xiao Yiyu

continued to look at the ants.

Xiao Yiyu was still looking at the ants. Long Yu took a step forward and held the person on his shoulders directly in Xiao Yiyu's exclamation.

"Hello. "Xiao Yiyu protested, "You put me down."

"What are you doing? Long Yu, I tell you, don't go too far."

Xiao Yiyu protested with his hands and feet not idle, and kept struggling with his name.

Obviously his strength is not small, but in front of Long Yu, like a little chicken, he was easily suppressed. No matter how Xiao Yiyu wanted to break free from him, Long Yu didn't say a word the whole time. Amid the astonished onlookers, he carried Xiao Yiyu outside the Fragrance Park, stopped a taxi, and went directly to a place name.

One Fragrance Villa. In the taxi, Xiao Yiyu continued to want to run, but he was hugged by Long Yu and couldn't break free.

"Long Yu, let me go, I don't want to go back with you."

"In the future, you can take your Yangguan Road and I will cross my single-plank bridge."

"Even if I have done a lot of wrong things before, and I have made up for a lot this year, you can let me go!

No matter how Xiao Yiyu struggles, his mouth is full. Long Yu was deaf as if he was deaf. He pressed Xiao Yiyu so hard that he could not escape.

The driver looked at the back of the car through the rearview mirror from time to time. The two people on board said enviously: " It's nice to be young, this little couple has a lot of fun and awkwardness. It's not like after we entered the society and were beaten by the society, we were social animals all day long, and we didn't even have the time and emotion to be awkward. "Long Yu glanced at the driver and even smiled at him, "Thank you." "

Xiao Yiyu wanted to say "Thank you, big-headed bastard," and wanted to say to the driver, "If you know anything, just talk nonsense. If you are taken back to the black room, I will see if you are excited!"

"Let go, Long Yu ." You idiot, let me go." Before he finished speaking this time, Xiao Yiyu felt the back of his head froze, his eyes darkened one by one, and the whole person lost consciousness. People were stunned.

When Xiao Yiyu woke up, he found himself in a quaintly decorated room. This room looked a few years old. After all, the interior was all decorated in the style of the last century. The quilt on the wooden bed is brand new.

Xiao Yiyu looked around the environment and made sure that he had never been to this place before, and asked, "010, where am I now?"

"Long Yu just set it up a few days ago. The villa of power, the villa of aroma.

The door is opened.

"You knocked me out." Xiao Yiyu said affirmatively.

"Yeah. Long Yu admitted frankly that he has no sense of doing anything wrong.

"From today onwards, you will live in this Fragrance Villa, and you will live here for the rest of your life. Don't even think about going out, and never want to run away. A cruel smile suddenly appeared on Long Yu's face, "You are here to live with me." "

Xiao Yiyu understood. The little black house in the fragrance villa area.

"Why?"

"Just because I like you, I like seeing you as soon as I get home, I like your breath at home all the time, I like you can only revolve around me, I like to master all of you.",

" Just because I don't like you talking to other men, I don't like you running around, I don't like you being out of my control." "

So, you will live in this fragrance villa for the rest of your life, do you understand?"

I have to live in this book for a lifetime, and I have to be locked up for a lifetime. Xiao Yiyu became emotional and shouted: "You are breaking the law, Long Yu." Long Yu smiled brightly, and what he said was simply Long Aotian. Ben Long: "In this world, I am the law."

After speaking, Long Yu yawned and went to bed, ignoring Xiao Yiyu in his arms, saying, "I'm too tired after tossing for a day. Come on, go to bed early.

Xiao Yiyu desperately tried to pull Long Yu's hand around his waist. Long Yu's two arms were like two iron hoops, not moving at all.

Xiao Yiyu kicked it with his feet. Yu used two legs to clamp his legs.

Xiao Yiyu struggled, pushed and scratched, sweating, all of which were resolved by Long Yu, and finally he was hugged tightly by Long Yu in his arms.

Xiao Yi Yu struggled to the point where he had no strength all over his body, and only one mouth was left to move. He shouted, "Don't want to sleep in the same bed with me, Long Yu, get me out of bed and marry one by one"

and was kissed. I can't speak. Long Yu gave Xiao Yiyu a long, deep kiss, and kissed Xiao Yiyu's whole body. He felt soft from top to bottom, but he was hard. After the kiss, he looked at him with warning eyes: "Don't mess around anymore. Move, I want you now, if you move again, I'm afraid I won't be able to bear it anymore. I'm not a very patient person myself, you should know. "

Xiao Yiyu really didn't dare to move. Long Yu was really sleepy, and after holding Xiao Yiyu for a while, he fell asleep.

Xiao Yiyu wanted to escape while he was asleep, but when he moved, Long Yu fell asleep. The movement of Yu's arms around him tightened, and when he moved again, the strength of Long Yu's embrace became stronger, and the strength was so strong that Xiao Yiyu's bones hurt. This possessiveness is so fucking strong that he even fell asleep. They didn't let go. Taking advantage of Long Yu's plan to escape while falling asleep, Xiao Yiyu's mood was ups and downs that day, and he quickly became sleepy in Long Yu's warm arms, and he fell asleep after a while.

He got dressed and got out of bed, and as soon as he walked out of the bedroom, he saw a man standing at the door.

A male housekeeper in his early 60s greeted Xiao Yiyu respectfully: "Hello, Mr. Zhao, I'm the housekeeper hired by Long Sanshao. , if you have any needs in the future, you can try to mention it to me. As long as it does not violate Long Sanshao's wishes, I will definitely satisfy you. "

"Oh. The

housekeeper said: "The restaurant has prepared a delicious breakfast for you. If you are hungry, you can go to the restaurant to eat now. "Speaking of this, Xiao Yiyu felt really hungry. Under the leadership of the housekeeper, he came to the restaurant. On the way, Xiao Yiyu found that the villa was really big. Long Yu hired a lot of people to work here. In the villa, some people are responsible for cleaning, some people mow the lawn, some people are responsible for cooking, and some people are responsible for repairing the water and electricity of the whole villa.

In this way, Long Yu hired at least 20 people in the whole villa, so Xiao Yiyu didn't know whether to cry or not. The funny thing is, all the employed people are of age. In the eyes of the cautious Long Yu, Zhao Gang should not be so hungry that he has any relationship with men over 60 years old.

As soon as Xiao Yiyu walked into the restaurant, he found the table The breakfast room was already filled with all kinds of breakfast, but the

butler smiled and said: "What do you want to eat, you can tell me in advance, and I will have someone prepare it. If there is nothing you want to eat, I will ask the chefs to cook a little bit of everything every day. "

"What a waste." "Xiao Yiyu said.

The housekeeper smiled and said, "Long Sanshao said it's okay, it's more important to make your stay happy.

"As long as you keep me here, I won't be happy. "

Xiao Yiyu could see that Long Yu made this Fragrance Villa like this and recruited these people. He really planned to imprison him here for the rest of his life. In the next few days, I don't know what Long Yu was busy with, and there was no Appears, but every day I call Xiao Yiyu and say some sweet and greasy things.

"Gang, I haven't seen you for three days, do you miss me?"

"I miss you so much. "

But there is no way. Now Long Jinglongxia and I are in a critical period of intense competition. If my condition is not good, I won't go back and scare you." "

"Gang, if there is anything you want to eat or play, just tell me, and I will order someone to do it." "

Are you planning to hide in a golden house?" Xiao Yiyu asked. Long Yu thought about it, nodded solemnly, and said, "Yes."

"Let me out, I'm not happy living here."

K:

Xiao Yiyu:

It's not that Xiao Yiyu didn't think about running away, but there are 4 bodyguards behind him watching at the same time at all times, so he didn't run out at all Chance.

In a blink of an eye, Xiao Yiyu has been detained for more than two months, and Long Yu has come here three times in total. He hugged Xiao Yiyu and said, "Listen to the housekeeper, you are making a fuss about going out again today, and you have smashed all the appliances in the villa. It's okay, you can buy new ones. If your arm hurts, I'll give you a massage. ."

Having said that, Long Yu really started to help Xiao Yiyu rub his arm, and said while rubbing: "Next time, I will ask the housekeeper to prepare a big hammer for you, so that it will be easier to smash."