10

Just as Xiao Yiyu was about to turn his head, Wang Bing pressed his shoulders: "Don't admit it, don't sleep.

Wang Bing's dark eyes locked on Xiao Yiyu's face in an instant, and he didn't admit it. He will never let go of his posture tonight, he is enticing: "Do you like me? President Han. The

two hands on his shoulders are very strong, and Xiao Yiyu can't break free at all. 6154514023

"If you don't admit it again, I will fuck you!" Wang Bing bent down and pulled Xiao Yiyu directly Pushed down on the bed, and then went to pull Xiao Yiyu's pants.

This day was frightened, Xiao Yiyu's mood fluctuated a lot, and now not only is his body tired, but his nerves are also very tired.

Wang Bing slightly supported Xiao Yiyu's arm, and threw him on the bed. There were stars shining in his black eyes, and he suppressed a smile from the corners of his mouth, saying: "What?"

"Pao Yiyi" looked at Wang Bing's face. When his smile was about to change, Xiao Yiyu temporarily changed his words: "Friends, friends. "

"You really owe it!" Wang Bing gave Xiao Yiyu a slap, full of threats, and then continued to take off Xiao Yiyu's pants.

It was another night of life and death, and

Xiao Yiyu had to admire Wang Bing's fighting ability.

Young That's great .

This is a fucking human pile driver. It

's fucking horrible. It

's not that Xiao Yiyu doesn't know what the relationship Wang Bing wants to hear, but he's just unhappy. His relationship has always been led by Wang Bing.

He is Han Teng, the president of Tangtang.

He is Xiao Yiyu, the eldest young master of the Xiao family at the Tangtang Time and Space Repair Station.

He doesn't want to be ashamed! The next morning, Xiao Yiyu got up and went to the bank to apply for a loan. The bank knew the current situation of Fujii Company and had a high risk assessment of Fujii Company. Several banks rejected Xiao Yiyu' loan application. 120cc41

was unable to do anything about borrowing money to help the company get through the difficulties. Standing on the side of the road, Wang Bing took Xiao Yiyu's worries into his eyes, took out his mobile phone, made a call, and said, "Li Ge, are you rich now Can you lend me some money? Any amount will do. I will pay you back within two years. I

don't know what the other party is talking about. When

Xiao Yiyu walked out of the bank gate, he saw Wang Bing on the phone, thanking him repeatedly, politely speaking one after another. Wang Bing like this looks rather low-pitched ,

which is very inconsistent with his domineering and arrogant image.

Looking at Wang Bing like this, Xiao Yiyu's heart seems to be tightly grasped by someone

. At the time, Xiao Yiyu had to admit that although Wang Bing was arrogant, hooligan, and had an explosive temper, his advantages were also obvious

. I saw Xiao Yiyu standing at the door of the bank looking at him in a trance.

The admiration on Xiao Yiyu's face was too obvious.

Wang Bing walked over, put his arm on Xiao Yiyu's shoulder, and said, "Mr. Han, I beg Grandpa sued grandma for more than a dozen people, and borrowed a million to ten thousand. You can take it back and use it. If it is not enough, we will find a way.

How can you borrow so much money?"

"Hey!" Wang Bing immediately changed his face: there is some friendship in the battlefield! That is to say, you are my wife, otherwise, look at me and take care of your mess.

Wang Bing doesn't like to owe famine .

He felt like he was indebted, a dwarf .

At that time, his father continued to spend a lot of money for treatment in the terminal stage of his terminal illness. According to the doctor, it was conservatively estimated that the treatment cost would be more than 200,000. After all, for Wang Bing, who was born in a poor mountain, the ghost knows when he will be able to repay the 200,000 he borrowed. Other people's money is not from the wind, how can he keep delaying it because he is poor.

Wang Bing didn't have such a big face.

At that time, after comprehensive consideration, he chose to pay for the retirement resettlement and did not open his mouth to those comrades in arms.

But looking at Xiao Yiyu's distressed appearance these few days, Wang Bing was really distressed, and he did what he had always been reluctant to do.

"The money will probably be credited to my card in a while." Wang Bing took the bank card out of his pocket and handed it to Xiao Yiyu, and then said:

Xiao Yiyu looked at the bank card that Wang Bing handed over and couldn't help thinking of it. The original memory of Han Teng's body in his mind was the first time Han Teng saw Wang Bing. At an intersection, he didn't know who to call and cursed the current capitalists for being too dark.

1 million is not a small amount for Wang Bing.

"Why are you staring at me!" Wang Bing stuffed the money into Xiao Yiyu's trousers pocket and said, "Don't have any psychological burden, I dare to borrow it, I will do it well, and you will lose it all, and I will find a way to pay it back. How are you going to pay it

back?" Xiao Yiyu asked,

this time he really stopped Wang Bing, he planned to be a second-hand small contractor this year, contracting a few buildings, but after all, he has never done this before. If he can't make money, he is not particularly confident.

"I don't know, a living person can't be suffocated by urine." Wang Bing said half-jokingly: "I heard that the price of foreign mercenaries is very high, I should have no problem doing this business with my skills. You can try it."

Mercenaries, a profession that licks blood on the muzzle, of course, the commission is high.

Seeing that Xiao Yiyu was even more worried about returning the money to himself, Wang Bing pretended to be relaxed and smiled: "I lied to you, a few fellow villagers and I have already started recruiting workers to build the buildings we contracted, and we will definitely make money. Do not worry.

Interlaced like a mountain, although Han Teng is also in business, he is not in real estate after all.