2

Yuan Yizhi's eyes moved from the watch to Xiao Yiyu's face, looking at him with interest.

There are not too many people around him who want to sell themselves, but not many have said it so frankly to Xiao Yiyu, so let's see what this young man has in front of him, and his ability to impress him.

Under Yuan Yizhi's gaze , Xiao Yiyu was inexplicably nervous and said, "My name is Song Qing, I can stay by Mr. Yuan's side one by one." There are

5 seconds left. Yuan Yizhi kindly reminded him that

it was obvious that Yuan Yizhi had no interest in the content of Xiao Yiyu's self-introduction before.

"Learning knowledge, I hope I can serve Mr. Yuan in the future. I swear that I will be loyal to Mr. Yuan for the rest of my life. Mr. Yuan solves problems!"

"Time is up. Yuan Yizhi

showed no mercy at all and asked, "Are you going down by yourself, or do I ask the security to escort you down?"

This kind of words, in the position of Yuan Yizhi. The number of times I listen to it, my ears can grind out calluses.

Mr. Yuan, I beg you to take me in, I really -

Yuan Yizhi was impatient, and directly dialed the security inside line of the company and said, "Come into my office and shoot someone out."

If you can't grasp this At the next opportunity, Xiao Yiyu doesn't even know when he will have the opportunity to talk face to face with Yuan Yizhi next time.

What should he say! What should

he say,'

"My father is Song Baihang, who is in business just like you, and my father also admires you!

After speaking, Yuan Yizhi was still unmoved, even his face, The expression on his face remained the same. Sure enough, Dad Song's face was not big enough.

Failure!

Xiao Yiyu said again

: "I and Yuanhe are classmates, Yuanhe often mentions you to me, saying how powerful you are. "

Hara's face isn't big enough either.

Yuan Yizhi even started to get impatient.

As Yuan Yizhi gave more security guards, Xiao Yiyu became more anxious. He should say something, and he should say something to impress Yuan Yizhi.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Yuan Yizhi said. The two security guards pushed open the door and came in and asked, "President Yuan, who is going out?"

Yuan Yizhi looked at Xiao Yiyu, the

two security guards immediately understood, and walked up to Xiao Yiyu with a cold and hard attitude: "Please! "

Of course Xiao Yiyu didn't want to leave, two security guards were about to drag him out, and Xiao Yiyu was dragged from the office to the door of the office.

Seeing that he was about to be dragged out of the office, Xiao Yiyu became anxious and began to panic, saying: I can give you monkeys. '

Xiao Yiyu clung to the doorknob tightly and refused to let go.

The office door was held upright by Xiao Yiyu. Just hearing a "crack", Xiao Yiyu wailed, "It's over, my arm is broken, let me go, my arm is broken." The

two security guards also heard the sound from Xiao Yiyu's arm just now." Sigh." Seeing Xiao Yiyu sweating all over again, he quickly let go of his hand.

Once freed, Xiao Yiyu, who had been forcibly dragged to the door of the office, immediately rushed into Yuan Yizhi's office again, stood in front of Yuan Yizhi, and said, "Mr. Yuan, I know you are very capable, see you There are a lot of people here, and I have little knowledge, so I can't say anything that will impress you within a minute, but I really admire you, you give me a chance. Okay?"

Yuan Yizhi's eyes fell on Xiao Yi Yu's arm was dislocated and dangling in the air. It

was the first time he saw someone who would dislocate their arm and would not let go.

The two security guards came behind Xiao Yiyu and obviously wanted to drag Xiao Yiyu out again.

You two go out first. "The Way of Yuan Yi.

it is good. The two security guards left the office one after another. After the

security guards left, Xiao Yiyu breathed a sigh of relief.

Yuan Yizhi sat on the sofa and asked,

"I-I'm only a freshman this year, and I haven't learned that yet. "Xiao Yiyu is a little uneasy.

"Can English level 8, Japanese level 2 or other minor languages ​​be translated and organized in real time?" Yuan Yizhi continued to ask.

Xiao Yiyu shook his head, "No. "The more you speak, the lower your voice.

'Can you write a plan?

Xiao Yiyu's head is so low that he doesn't even dare to make a sound.

With more than five years of driving experience?

Xiao Yiyu is about to cry.

He is 19 years old.

Only 18 years old. You can get a driver's license, how could he possibly have more than five years of driving experience?

"So you don't know anything. Yuan Yizhi came to the conclusion, "Since you don't know anything, what are you going to do with me?"

Xiao Yiyu was stopped by the question, and after holding it for a long time, he said, "Mr. Yuan, I will study hard!"

Yuan Yizhi sneered.

"The company is a place to make money, not a place for you to learn and work hard." Yuan Yizhi said again: 'You can't do anything, since you want to work hard, then you should work hard, and come back when you can do it well. Bar.

The eviction order has been issued, but Xiao Yiyu still stands in front of him with his head lowered, not moving a single step.

Yuan Yizhi looked at the painful beads of sweat on Xiao Yiyu's forehead, and at his dislocated arm. Facing such a child who looked like he quite liked, he couldn't bear to let the security guard come in and bombard people. Bian said:

"Although you can't do anything, I still decided to give you a chance.