10

It's 9pm again. In the past, this time was the time when the swordsman and the little loli started dating. As soon as Ye Ge arrived at this time, he turned on the computer and logged into "Fantasy Chu Ba". For more than a year, he has developed a habit, but now Ye Ge is doing nothing and staring at the computer screen that is not turned on.

He didn't know what to do now. After sitting in front of the computer for half an hour, at 9:30, Ye Ge still obeyed his habit, turned on the computer, and then logged into the game account of "Fantasy Chu Ba". As usual, after opening the game account, the first thing is to find out if the little loli is online.

Little Loli's avatar is lit up.

Clicking the "Follow" button, Ye Ge saw that Little Loli was fighting the copy of Mo Shui Yuan. A relatively difficult copy of the magic water abyss. Before this dungeon came out, Ye Ge didn't know that Xiao Yiyu was a man, and he told Xiao Yiyu that if this dungeon came out in the future, they would go to this dungeon to kill the Quartet

, but now, swordsmen do everything If you don't do it, just stand next to the little loli and watch, watching the little loli get entered by Mo Shuiyuan again and again. 821573506 The

swordsman watched in silence as Little Loli was tortured and killed for more than an hour, and then when Little Loli was killed again, Ye Ge uncomfortably went offline early. The next few days were basically the same.

Little Loli goes online on time and goes offline on time. Swordsman goes online later and goes offline earlier. The swordsman and the little loli did not communicate during the whole process.

Xiao Yiyu lay on the bed in the dormitory, tossing and turning, sighing.

010 also sighed and said, "Otherwise you can go to Ye Ge and have a good talk."

Xiao Yiyu put the quilt over his head, "I'm a man and I lied to him and I don't have to talk about it, maybe the more I talk about him. The more angry he is. He didn't divorce me in a fit of anger in the game, it's already very difficult." On this day, Ye Ge went online and saw Little Loli chatting with a novice female player.

[Sour Lemon] How long does it take for me to play as good as you? Sister, can you teach me?

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] This one needs to be played more and the fingers are more flexible. However, sometimes it is necessary to rely on talent to play well or not.

[Sour Lemon] Ah! Sister God, you must be very talented. You are the top female player on the hero list. I adore you so much.

[I am the most handsome in the world] He is a man. Ye Ge suddenly joined the conversation and said this out of nowhere as soon as he opened his mouth.

Before Xiao Yiyu could say anything, he saw what Ye Ge said to him next.

The most handsome guy in the world] Who told you to talk to a girl? For ten consecutive days, I was basically in a state of fighting with the little loli, and the swordsman was watching, and the swordsman did not pay attention to the little loli.

A few days ago, there was basically no male player who dared to talk to "I'm the most beautiful in the world" in the battle of [Laozi, the most handsome man in the world]. There are fewer players. Basically, Xiao Yiyu is playing games by himself, and no one pays attention to him.

Today, a female player suddenly talked to him, and Xiao Yiyu returned without thinking . Who would have

thought that this would cause trouble Ge was angry. In the past, when Little Loli talked to female players in the game, Ye Ge basically didn't care. Ye Ge didn't care before because he thought Little Loli was a woman. Now he knows that Little Loli is actually a man. Look at Little Loli. Li and female players have a feeling of being kicked out of the wall by Hong Xing, which is very uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.

Xiao Yiyu sent Ye Ge a private message to reply to the past news

. The woman talks? Is it?

Little Lolita is his daughter-in-law, what is the point of talking to a man with the title of his daughter-in-law; talking to a woman, Zhou Liyang is a fucking man, and Ye Ge still feels that there is a growth on the top of his head Qingqing grassland. The

man is the most handsome in the world] Hmm.

[The old lady is the most beautiful in the world] You don't let me talk to men, and you don't let me talk to women, and you ignore me again, forget it, this game It's really bad to play, since you see me so unpleasant, I won't play this game, and I won't block you in the future.

After finishing speaking, Little Loli's avatar went dark. Ye Ge watched the little loli go offline, his eyes dimmed. The next day, Little Loli's avatar was still dark. Killing monsters in the game is very boring. On the third day, looking at Little Lolita's gloomy avatar, Ye Ge, who was in a super unhappy mood, placed a gauntlet towards the second place in the hero rankings. For the next six days, Ye Ge went crazy and gave the hero list to the players on the list every day, and tortured the master players to death. Throughout the west, civilian players watched the excitement with great interest.

[Title 345] I guess [I'm the most handsome man in the world] was simply dumped. You see, since his daughter-in-law was offline, he went crazy looking for someone to pk every day.

[Guozi Tiantian] Every day I watch a master player on the hero list being beaten by a guy who is the most handsome in the world. He vomits blood, loses equipment, and is downgraded. It has become the biggest fun for me to log in to this game every day.

[Chen Xiaohui, I love you] How many times did the master list die today?

The top ten master lists have been abused over and over again. Only by abusing people can they vent the depression in his chest, but the further down the master list is, the more Can't help but fight, the more

boring he fights. When Ye Ge hit the 20th on the master list and the 20th master on the hero list was hacked to death by Ye Ge's big move, Ye Ge thought the game was so fucking boring and went offline. Ye Ge who doesn't play games, every night from 9 to 11 o'clock, the time that originally belonged to him to play games becomes his window period, and he doesn't know what to do at this time. Half a month after Xiao Yiyu didn't play games, Xiao Yiyu just came back from the bathroom and saw a familiar figure sitting on his chair in the bedroom.

Xiao YiYu even thought he had hallucinations.

Afraid that he would recognize the wrong person, Xiao Yiyu went around in front of the person sitting on his stool, and it was not until he saw the person's face that he was 100% sure that the person sitting on his stool was really Ye Ge.

"Ye Ge, why are you here?"

"Looking for you." Ye Ge spit out two words expressionlessly.

A roommate, Chen Chu, said quickly: "This classmate said it was your hometown. You just took a shower, he came to look for you, and then I asked him to sit in front of your desk and wait for you.

"Oh! Good. Ye Ge stood up from Xiao Yiyu's stool and said, "Zhou Liyang, let's go out and talk.

"Okay."

Xiao Yiyu followed Ye Ge out of the bedroom.

"What's so difficult about that?" Ye Ge asked a few classmates, and soon found out.

"Oh!" The two walked to the playground. Ye Ge suddenly stopped and turned his face to look at Xiao Yiyu. Zhou Liyang, who had just taken a bath, still had a little moisture all over his body. At this moment, he looked a little nervous, like a little white rabbit who was afraid of being bullied.

If it is too harsh, Ye Ge really can't say anything in the face of such Zhou Liyang.

"Zhou Liyang, why don't you play the game?" Ye Ge asked mildly.

"I don't want to make you angry." Ye Ge was silent for a while, and then said: "From tomorrow onwards, you will still play the game at the previous time.

:.

After saying this, Ye Ge stopped talking to Xiao Yiyu. In fact, In addition to games, Ye Ge and Zhou Liyang are not the same kind of people themselves, and they don't even have much in common. Those word game dialog boxes, what Ye Ge can say to Xiao Luoli, when faced with Zhou Liyang, a man he is very unfamiliar with in real life, Can't tell. The two walked around the playground twice, Ye Ge sent Xiao Yiyu back to the bedroom downstairs and said, "Okay, let's go back. "

"Oh, good." Ye Ge kept watching Xiao Yiyu's back disappear, then turned and left. When I logged into the game on time, I saw that Little Loli's avatar was indeed lit up. Ye Ge sent a message to Xiao Yiyu.

The most handsome man in the world] Fight the copy of Mo Shuiyuan together, the most

beautiful man in the world] Good. After disappearing for almost a month, the No. 1 CP in District 32 [I'm the most handsome in the world] [I'm the most beautiful in the world] finally started haunting and dungeons together again. The two have been working together for a year, even if Ye Ge still has a little grudge against Xiao Yiyu, the tacit understanding is still there. After entering the magic water abyss for a while, facing the powerful boss, with the active cooperation of Xiao Yiyu, Ye Ge threw himself into it. After fighting for nearly an hour and a half, Mo Shui Yuan's ugly sword turned into a pool of blood.

[World] Congratulations to [Laozi is the most handsome in the world] [Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] for capturing the copy of Moshuiyuan, rewarding a copy of "Sunflower Collection", 500 experience, 999 diamonds, and 8888 gold coins.

gold coins .

[World] Congratulations to [Laozi is the most handsome in the world] [Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] for capturing the copy of Moshuiyuan, rewarding a copy of "Sunflower Collection", 500 experience, 999 diamonds, and 8888 gold coins. The whole Area 32 world is boiling again.

Xiao Niang] My mother is so good, these two finally fit together, and if they don't fit, cry,

[1314502] Although my girlfriend and I broke up, but seeing that they are reconciled, I believe in love again.

[Fu Lu Shou] I seem to be watching the eight o'clock dog blood TV series.

Ye Ge, who had found the fun of the game again, was in a good mood. As soon as he saw the time, it was eleven o'clock, so he sent Xiao Yiyu a message.

The most handsome guy in the world] Wife, time is up, it's time to rest, go to bed early, make an appointment tomorrow, good night. After the news was sent out, Ye Ge noticed that he habitually called Little Loli his wife.