Introduction

Tae got most of everything, you name it all- looks, money, background, wisdom and supportive families/friends. Despite having all of those, no relationship has ever lasted to him than a whole single month

He is literally the embodiment of a perfect guy and a heartthrob in the school campus. However, there's just something in hin that attracted bad apples. Which means to that are people who had relationship to him or shall we say his exe's ended with bad terms.

Normally, after knowing he had eight exe's we can assume that he's a player or some sort of type of vile cheating person. But he's far from that. Despite being smart, he always has been a poor judgement of character. Might one think after a lot of exe's he's the problem.

But again he's not. It's just that he's a poor judge of a character. His first girlfriend was soojin. They were literally young at that time and the only reason soojin decided to break their relationship was that she found a more famous guy in their school and decided to cling to him leaving taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't entirely broken hearted from it. He knew somehow along the way that soojin was just a clout chasing girl and she used him to get attention from people. He was just happy that it ended earlier before he got attached to her. Other than soojin, there's deoksim, who's a literal sunshine at first but it turns out she cheated on taehyung after their one week of dating.

After that, taehyung still continued dating. Despite having troubles from his first and second relationship, he never took it to heart. But then, it all came back to bite him again. There was someone who used him for money, someone who's scarily possesive and obsess to him which he broke it off the moment he connected the dots

He also encountered someone who got anger issues and it got to the point where she physically abused taehyung. He immediately left her right after that. It was his 8th relationships. Taehyung was really devasted by the fact that everything is not going well.

But then, he found someone. Someone different. He can already feel they're going to click. And it happened, they are now officially dating. Right after what happened to him from the past relationships, taehyung thinks that , atleast he deserves to be happy

He deserves to know happiness, to feel happiness, and not always give happiness.