t h i r t y s e v e n

So much has happened after a year, a year after jennie's mysterious disappearance. Not after a week of her absence. Taehyung broke up with Lisa. He can't stay at this relationship. He's broken, he's inlove, and he's hoping at the same time.

(Flashback)

"Lisa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you on this late night. I'm sorry but we have to end this. I used you. I only like you as a friend." Taehyung confesses.

"Hmm. I'm upset. But I'm glad we ended it early. I also have to confess. I am not too affected by our break up. Maybe because I also have reasons, why i refuse to open up. So don't worry. But may I ask, what made you to break up with me?" Lisa asked.

"You remember the girl I showed you? I love her. But she disappeared. It's a shame that she left. However, I will never love another person again. Until she tells me personally that she will give up on me, I will never find someone again. I will never love someone." Taehyung replied while holding back his tears.

"That is love. A love that I want to feel. She's so lucky." Lisa said

"No, she's not lucky. I am the luckiest person in the world. By the short moment we had. She made me feel the genuine love, i long time craved. She made me feel how beautiful love is. Despite, how many breakup's I had." Taehyung replied

"I hope she would come back to you. I'm sad that we had to end things this way. But I'm very glad, you found the courage to be true" lisa said

"All because of her. She once said to me, Love is real. You just have to find the right to give it, and to receive from it" Taehyung replied as he gets up and leaves

(End of flashback)

Taehyung prepares himself a simple breakfast after cleaning his unit. After a year, he continues to clean without moving jennie's things. He continues to takes care of her things.

All of their Polaroid pictures are framed inside his unit. As he eats his breakfast casually, he continues to reminisce the memories behind these photographs.

It's still fresh from his memories how abrupt jennie's disappearerance is. It was a love, affectionate couple moment. But then, it turned out a sad moment the next day he woke up.

If only he could wish not to wake up from that day and continue believing that Jennie's still beside him.

He goes to grab his keys, and went to his car. As soon as he arrive at the school, he goes to the school register.

"Hi, I would like to get my schedule." Taehyung said.

"Sure, just wait for a moment. Mr Kim" the attendant said.

As soon as Taehyung received his study load, he notices that the class got an additional student. But he just shrugged it off, and went to the cafeteria before going to his class.

"Taehyung!" Jimin called him out on their usual table.

Taehyung went to their tabel and settled himself. "Hey, what's up guys?" He asked

"Just the usual, nothing ever changes. But hey, jimin apparently has someone seeing right now" Namjoon replied

"What the fuck? Where did you get that info cause I will literally file a case! I will file cyberbullying, bullying, spreading misinformation, defamation!" Jimin added jokingly.

"You're fucking crazy. As if the court would even bat an eye on you" Jungkook butted in.

"Well, what about you Taehyung? Are you over that girl named Jennie? The one you can't forget while the rest of us except jungkook vaguely know about her?" Namjoon asked

"She's real and I'm never getting over her" Taehyung defensively said

"Well, whatever helps you sleep at night. But I suggest you take therapy. Maybe because how your exe's have damaged you" jimin replied.

"I know you don't actually believe me, but she's real. For therapy part, thank you but it's namjoon who needs it the most. He needs a fucking therapist for his hands on the kitchen" Taehyung diverted the topic from Jennie

They all laughed.

He doesn't want to face the fact, because everyday he's losing hope.

"Anyway, I'll get going" taehyung bids them farewell

He goes to his first class and sits at the back. He notices the familiar faces. This was his classmates last year, and nothing changes. Lisa is also in the same class but now, she's at the front.

"Morning class!" The professor greeted.

"So today, se will tackle about WW2. Your pair will be your seatmate" the professor added.

"Prof, i have no pair. I have no seat mate." Taehyung butted in.

"Ah, yes. Mr Kim. Good thing, we have a new student. Let's welcome her. Kim Jennie" the professor introduced her.

Taehyung's eyes and mouth implies he's utterly shocked. He can't believe that she came back.

"Morning everyone, I'm Kim Jennie. Hoping for all of you to take care of me" Jennie introduced herself and have them her best gummy smile.

Taehyung couldn't help but to walk forward towards her. He feels like crying but the urge to kiss and hug her is greater than that.

Taehyung hugs Jennie without hesitation while all the class gasped and shocked. Even the professor didn't expect Taehyung would do that.

Taehyung immediately cups jennie's face and kisses her passionately while the student are going crazy by the scene in front of them.

Jennie kissed back. "I am back"

"Welcome back baby" taehyung replied as he stares intensely ignoring the cheers and shout of his classmates

Meanwhile, the professor is furiously mad about it.

"Mr.Kim! Why did you do such scandalous act inside my class?" The professor asked

"Because she's my seat mate and she'll be my partner for the activity" taehyung teased the professor.

"And do you have to display such act?" The professor asked.

"Yes, I would gladly do so, if it's her" Taehyung replied

"Mrs Kim! Do you have consent towards Mr.Kim's bold action? You can sue him!"  The professor said.

"Nah, don't bother. I like it. I like his kisses and touch. But anyway, thank you so much professor." Jennie replied sassily

"DETENTION. BOTH OF YOU" The professor said. As they leave on the room and walks towards the detention room holding hands and laughing how crazy the situation went