Oh no... untie me Dream...

~This is a smut! Please understand if this ever in anyway makes any of the people in this story uncomfortable I will remove it right away! I promise there will be NO RAPE in this smut because consent is SEXY.~ ________________________________________________________________________________

Dream woke up, his hair was messy and tangled, and he was a yawning mess. Another day, just like any other. Who cared if it was his birthday? To answer that question, no one. He got up and got dressed, brushing his teeth and combing his hair.

 He sat on his couch and got on his phone, he opened tiktok and watched for about 15 minutes before he got a text from George, it read: <Come over Dream, I have a present for you.>  Dream was confused but texted back: <Okay.>  Then got in his car and drove over to George's house. When he got there he knocked but no one came to the door. He knocked again, and still no answer. Suddenly he got a text again. <The door's unlocked dumbass.> Dream tried the door, and sure enough it opened. He stepped in the house and looked around. He didn't see anyone or anything. He texted: <Where tf are you?> Then got a response. <Up stairs in my bedroom, the door is unlocked so you can just come in.> Dream was really confused but none the less, walked up stairs.

 He opened the door to George's bed room and there he saw: George butt naked tied up in red ribbon. Dream felt his pants growing tight, he was so fucking hard. George smirked, and said in a seductive voice, "Oh no, untie me Dream." Dream smirked, he walked over to George, taking off his shirt. He looked George up and down, then slowly untied the ribbons.

 He had untied all the ribbon besides the ones holding his wrists together. "We'll just keep those there~" Dream whispered, then he pulled George into a kiss. Dream licked George's bottom lip, asking for entrance. George, wanting to tease Dream a little, denied. Dream was annoyed, and squeezed George's ass. George gasped and without warning Dream slid his tongue into the brunette's mouth, exploring every inch.

 Dream pulled away, then started kissing down George's jawline to his neck, trying to find a certain spot. Once Dream found it George bit his lip, holding in his moans. Dream smirked and abused that spot, leaving a mark that'll last for weeks. Dream took off his pants and threw them to the side revealing his 8 inch cock. George blushed, he was so fucking hard. Dream chuckled, and looked down at the older boy. "Are you sure you want this baby?" Dream asked, caressing George's cheek. George nodded. "Words please~." Dream said, smiling softly. "Yes, I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk for months." Dream was shocked but soon got over it. 

"Suck." Dream said holding up three fingers to George's mouth. George opened his mouth and Dream stuck them in. George swirled his tongue around the fingers, coating them in his saliva. Dream pulled out the fingers and aligned them with George's little pink hole. Dream stuck one finger in, hearing a grunt from George. He stuck a second finger in, and George bit his lip trying his best to keep quiet. Dream noticed this and smirked. "Let them out baby."

 Dream said as he stuck the third finger in. "Ahh~ f-fuck it feels good..." George moaned. Once Dream finished stretching George out he pulled out the fingers. George whined, wanting more. Dream chuckled and looked around for some lube. He found some on George's desk and opened the jar applying it on his dick. He spread it around and made sure it was all rubbed in. Dream aligned his dick with George's hole and asked one more time. "Do you want this?" George was so desperate for Dream's cock, "JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" George commanded.

 Dream obeyed and shoved his cock half way in. "Ahh~ fuck it hurts~" But that pain soon grew to pleasure as Dream stuck it all the way in. Once he gave George some time to adjust he started moving. He went slow at first but then picked up the pace. "F-fuck~ Dream~" George moaned out. Dream groaned and thrusted faster. Dream knew he found George's prostrate when he heard George. "AHHHH~ F-FUCK DADDY RIGHT THERE~~ PLEASE~ OH FUCK~~" Dream abused that spot, hitting it every time, making George go crazy.

 "A-Ahh~ Daddy~ I-I'm close~" George moaned. "M-me too baby~" Dream panted. "In o-or out?" Dream asked breathing heavily. "I-in p-p-please.." George answered. And with that George cummed all over Dream's chest, Dream cumming inside George soon after. Dream pulled out and watched as the cum flowed out of George's hole. Dream got up to get some towels and cleaned them up. Dream untied George's wrists and they lay in George's bed cuddling. "That was the best birthday ever baby."  Dream said spooning George. "Heh, you're welcome." George chuckled, cuddling into Dream's chest. And with that, they fell asleep.