The new kid

~HELLO! Idk what this is. This almost has 100 views and i'm so thankful! Also recently one of my favorite writers VOTED on one of my stories!!! I'm so fricking happy so if you're reading this Technoblade_69, THANK YOU <3~

George arrived at school early, as always.

 He always loved the feeling of being first in class. It meant no one was staring at him as he walked into the classroom. He hated being stared at. Well, in negative ways. He didn't mind being admired.

 Which was a good thing, because he was quite popular. His teacher was used to it, and every now and then would bring George a cookie or something and they would talk until more kids arrived.

 As kids slowly flooded the room he noticed someone new, a tall blonde boy with lots of freckles all over his body.

 George admired the boy for a while, then he caught himself. What is wrong with me?! I can't be staring at this random guy! I need to focus. George thought to himself. 

The teacher walked up to the front of the class and signaled for the blonde boy to come up to the front with her.

 The boy walked up, looking quite embarrassed. He stood next to the teacher and she started introducing him. "Hello class! This is Clay from florida! He just moved here so let's all try to be welcoming!" Clay scratched the back of his neck and smiled.

 "H-hi...It's nice to meet you all!" Clay said feeling very embarrassed. The whole class just stared at him with blank faces, causing Clay to feel even more embarrassed. 

"Okay you can sit down now!" The teacher said, smiling brightly. Clay sat down in his seat as the whole class watched him.

 After class a whole bunch of girls crowded around Clay. George could tell he looked very uncomfortable, and was about to go help him when he heard a deep voice behind him. "What the fuck are you doing nerd?" The voice said.

 George turned around to see a tall midnight haired male with a white bandanna tied across his forehead. "S-Sapnap! Hi... umm I was just walking..." George replied. "Where's my lunch money?" Sapnap asked, grabbing George by his shirt collar.

 "I-I don't have it today..." George whimpered, knowing he was about to be shoved down a toilet, or punched in the face. Suddenly George heard someone behind him. "What are you doing?" It was Clay. Sapnap immediately dropped George and turned all his attention to Clay.

 "Hey man! I'm Sapnap! My friends call me Nick so you can call me that too! Whichever ever you would like!" Sapnap said, holding out a hand to Clay. Clay didn't take the hand. "Why were you attacking him?" Clay asked, not looking at all amused. Sapnap was getting annoyed. "It's none of your business you prick." Sapnap said, giving Clay a glare. "Why don't you and I become friends?" Sapnap said, trying to calm down a bit.

 "No, I don't want to be friends with anyone like you." Clay said glaring at him. Sapnap was about to explode. The whole school was watching him get rejected by the new kid. Sapnap just decided to leave. He'd get his revenge. Clay went to George and helped him up, smiling brightly and mildly blushing. "Thanks..." George said as Clay helped him up.

 "No problem!" Clay replied. "Wanna go get something from the vending machine?" George asked, feeling flustered and awkward. Clay nodded and they both walked to the vending machine. "Thanks again by the way." George said, rubbing the back of his neck.

 "Hey no problem, I just wanted to help." Clay said, as he punched in the numbers for Lays Chips. They talked for a long time until they both had to go home. George had gotten Clay's number and was going to call him right when he got home. They had become very good friends. Days and months passed and Clay and George became better, and better friends. At school girls crowded around Clay just like every day. Sapnap and a boy with a beanie and raven black hair were standing by the lockers, glaring. "That fucking bitch... He's so popular for no fucking reason! How come he gets all the fucking girls?!" Sapnap grumbled. "I don't know man, maybe it's cus he's hot!" The beanie boy said, laughing to himself. "That's bullshit. He's ugly as fuck..." Sapnap grumbled."

 l don't know man... The girls look like they would say something different." The raven haired Male laughed again.

 "Shut the fuck up Quackity." Sapnap said, as he stopped leaning. "Wait... I think I have a plan..." Sapnap smirked as him and Quackity walked off.

 The next day at school Clay and George were hanging out when he saw people pointing and laughing at them. George was very confused so he asked Clay about it, but Clay was just as confused.

 They went over and asked people but they just laughed. Finally someone answered, but not the answer they expected. Not even close. "It's because the whole school knows you're a F@G!" And the boys burst out laughing.

 Clay was shocked and his eyes went wide. Clay suddenly ran off. "Better go get your boyfriend~" One of the boys said to George, laughing. George glared at them then ran after Clay. Eventually he found him, crying in a bathroom stall. 

George knocked on the stall door and Clay opened it, his eyes red and puffy. George tried Clay's cheeks with his thumb and tried comforting him. "Hey... Shhh... It's okay, I know what they said is just a rumor..." George said, feeling kinda sad that it was a rumor, he had grown fond of Clay and was starting to develop feelings. 

"But that's just it George..." Clay said, sniffing. "I am one! And I love you! I have loved you since I first saw you in the classroom. And I know you'll never love me." Clay said, bursting into tears again. George was shocked but in that shock something came over him. 

He cupped Clay's cheeks and kissed him. Clay was so shocked at first but eventually melted into the kiss. Eventually they both pulled back for air, both of them very flustered. "I love you Clay..." George said, staring into Clay's eyes. "I love you too." Clay said, pecking George's lips.

 ~AHHHH IDK WHAT THIS IS MAYBE A FLUFF? IDK BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN WRITING THESE!~