I love you idiot!

~This is an angst! I hope you guys like it!, And I've see people are actually reading this and I'm so unbelievably grateful! TW SUICIDE AND SELFHARM!!!!!~

George woke up. His brown fluffy hair was messy and tangled and his eyelids were heavy. He looked at his clock. It read: 8:30 am. "Dammit I was hoping to sleep longer, but of course sleep just isn't my friend..." George complained to himself, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He walked down the stairs, his hair bouncing to the rhythm of his steps. He went to the kitchen and opened his cupboards, nothing. His stomach growled at him. He looked into the fridge and also saw nothing. He tried to think back to the last time he went to the store, but he couldn't remember.

 He shrugged it off, he could last another day without food, besides, he didn't deserve to eat anyway. Suddenly he heard his phone ding from the living room. He walked over and opened his phone seeing a text message from a contact called: idiot <3. It was Dream.

 The text read: <"Hey George I'm so excited to see you today! I've still got to pack and all, but I'll do it very quickly! See you at 10!"> George read over the message and realized that Dream was coming over today! He had completely forgotten. He texted back: <"You're such an Idiot.">  Then kind of chuckled to himself.

 Dream would come and he would make everything better. He had to. At about 9:40 George got into his car and drove over to the airport pick up. He looked around and there he saw: A dirty blonde with a face mask on and a Green and black hoodie. It was Dream! George pulled up right in front of the blonde and got out of the car. "George!!" The blonde screamed and pulled George into the tightest hug. When they pulled away from the hug they made eye contact and stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever. Dream chuckled. "You're shorter than I expected!" Dream teased playfully. "You're more of a dick than I expected." George bit back, obviously not meaning what he said. Dream laughed. "Can we go to your place now? I'm starving!" Dream said, rubbing his stomach.

 George smiled but remembered he didn't have any food in his house. He thought up an excuse quickly. "Oh well actually I was wanting to take you to this really good restaurant!" George lied, smiling in a very believable way. Dream smiled wide. "Okay! Sounds great!" Dream said happily. George nodded and helped Dream and his luggage into the car. Once they started driving George turned on the radio. After about three songs heatwaves started playing. And this put Dream into a wheezing fit. George rolled his eyes and chuckled a little.

 Once they got to the restaurant they sat down in a booth. Dream overlooked the menu and George sat there in silence. He didn't want to eat. He didn't feel like he deserved to. He stared down at his arms. Scars from the days before haunting him. "Hey you okay?" Dream asked suddenly, making George jump a little. "Oh yeah I'm fine, just thinking about what to eat." George said, forcing a smile to his face. Dream smiled back and the waiter came to the table. "What would you like to eat today?" The waiter asked. 

"I'll have the fish and chips please." Dream said, chuckling to himself because he had never even eaten the fish and chips before and it felt like he was now really British. "I'll just have a side salad." George told the waiter, smiling. The waiter nodded and left the two alone again. "That's not much to eat." Dream said, looking at George in concern. "I'm just not that hungry I guess." George lied again. Dream was still concerned but ignored it.

 Once their food came, Dream dug in right away. George poked and prodded his food, but never took a bite. What is wrong with me, I'm so stupid to think I would ever be happy. Even with Dream here, I'm still a worthless loser. Thoughts streamed through George's mind. Tears fell from his eyes and ran down his cheeks.

 "George!" Dream exclaimed, noticing the tears. He ran over to George and tried comforting him. People were staring and out of embarrassment George started to sob uncontrollably. When the waiter saw this he mouthed to Dream: "It's on the house." Dream nodded thankfully and picked George up carrying him to the car.

 He sat George down in the passenger seat and sat himself in the driver's seat. He sat there in the car silently as George wiped away his tears. "George I-" Dream tried to speak but was cut off by George. "Just drive, please Dream." Dream nodded and started the engine, driving home. When they got home, George unlocked the door and showed Dream where he could stay, smiling as if nothing had happened at all.

 "Now I'm pretty tired. I think I'm going to go to bed early." George said, walking into his room and shutting the door behind him. Dream unpacked his things and lied down on the guest bed.

 He was really worried about George. Why would he just cry like that out of nowhere? He thought. He eventually became tired and fell asleep, worry filling his mind. At about midnight he heard a door open and close. He got up to check what was happening. He checked in George's room. "George? You okay?" Dream asked. He got no response. Dream walked in and saw that George's bed was empty.

 The worst thought ever crossed Dream's mind. "Fuck... George please don't let me be right.." Dream mumbled under his breath. Running out the front door into the city. He looked everywhere for George, calling his name. Suddenly he saw the worst site he could ever see. A short brunette standing on the edge of a building. Dream ran into the building up the stairs as fast as he could run.

 When he got to the roof he yelled. "Please don't do this!!!" George turned around and saw the blonde. "I didn't want you to be here, Dream please go..." George said tears streaming down his face.

"Don't do this George please!!" Dream pleated. "Why not?" George asked, staring at Dream, pain filling every inch of his body. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU IDIOT!!" Dream screamed, tears falling to the ground rapidly. Dream's heart was acing, and Dream collapsed to his knees. He couldn't take it anymore. "Please... don't do this George... I love you." Dream said, his breath hitching. George smiled at the words he had wanted to hear his whole life. Then....

He looked

He jumped

He fell

He hit

He is gone. 

~WOW 1090 WORDS! I'M SO TIRED RN IT'S MIDNIGHT WHILE I'M RIGHTING THIS!!!! Please remember to drink water and eat some food, and get good sleep to! Gosh I need to follow my own advice... Love you all! <3 Also! Recommendations would be awesome! Thanks!~