Little fluff ball

~This is a fluff! I hope you guys like it! Thank you for all the support!~ 

George and Dream were just hanging around at home. It was a boring Saturday. Dream was editing a video, and George was watching animal videos on YouTube.

 While browsing through the animal videos one tiny little Golden Retriever puppy caught his eye.

 He clicked on the video and it showed the wonderful story of how it was saved and helped and how it was looking for a home.

 George fell in love with it instantly. He did some research and found that the shelter it was being held in was only 15 minutes away! "Dream!" George called, very excited. "What is it baby?" Dream asked, entering the living room.

 George showed him the video and explained how near the shelter was. Dream chuckled. "You want the dog?" Dream asked, sitting down next to George. George nodded vigorously. "George... a dog is a lot of work, and a puppy is even more work." Dream said, sighing a little. "Please!" George begged, stretching out the E.

 George then did something Dream couldn't resist: Puppy eyes. Dream sighed. "Fine." George jumped up and put his arms around Dream making them both fall back on the couch. "I love you! Thank you thank you!" George said kissing Dream all over his face. Dream giggled and pecked George's lips.

 They got up and got into the car. They drove to the shelter, George giggling and smiling the whole way. Dream smiled and chuckled to himself. George was so excited about this little puppy, it made him excited too.

 When they got to the shelter George got out right away and grabbed Dream's hand, running into the shelter. They talked to the shelter worker and he showed them to the little dog. When George saw the puppy his face lit up. 

The worker let the Golden out and it went straight for the two boys knocking them to the ground and licking their faces. Dream wheezed as George and himself were being showered in dog slobber. Once the worker got the dog off the males he started helping them up. "He's a friendly one isn't he?" Dream laughed.

 The worker laughed too, then corrected Dream. "Actually it's a girl!" The worker said, showing them the underside of the pup.

 "Girl or not we will take her!" George said, like this was the most exciting day of his life. Dream smiled then went with the worker to fill out paper work. Once it was all done George knew she needed a name.

 He thought over it for a while then finally came up with it. Butterscotch! When they got home with the dog they showed it how to use the restroom outside, where it could sleep, and Dream went out to buy some dog food.

 Then they showed her where she could eat. George was petting Butterscotch when Dream grabed his arm and pulled him into a kiss. 

"Just because you have a dog now, doesn't mean you only cuddle with him~" Dream teased kissing George's lips. "Hehe, are you jealous of a dog Dream?" George giggled playfully. "No the dog is jealous of me!" Dream laughed, then pulled George into a kiss. "I love you Dream." "I love you too George."

~IDK IF THIS IS GOOD?! I'VE NEVER WRITEN FLUFF BEFORE! BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING <3333~