WELCOME TO THE RAMSHACKLE FLAT!

Recently acquired by the NRC, The Ramshackle Flat has been in disrepair for quite a while now. The owner, mister Crowley has been kind enough to let you rent the place at a discounted price, with the promise that you will help fix it up. You just didn't expect all that would come with your new living arrangements.

~Small Scenario~

After your talk with the mysterious owner of the building you are left standing in front of your new residence... at least the door looks sturdy enough and there are no broken windows. Your new companion, Grim, keeps pawing at your legs telling you to "hurry up already!", what an impatient creature.

As you open the door you are greeted with dust and a slight breeze... weird... the windows aren't open. You are quickly snapped out of your thoughts by a loud

BANG!

followed by a loud shriek from Grim.

What looks like a pot is now rolling on the ground. How did that even happen?!

"'Ello there pally!" one specter says.

"What do we have here?" a second one joins.

"Well, aren't you some lovely living creatures." you hear from behind you. The third apparition seem to be blocking your exit.

You never thought that something as simple as trying to find a place to rent would devolve into something so... eventful...

Luckily you've managed to calm... well... the spirits. Which means you've got new roommates! Lucky you.~ Now you live with a weird cat and three ghosts, what an achievement!

So much for living alone, huh.

THE RESIDENTS:

Grim

A stray cat you once fed. He's refused to let you go ever since, he's constantly following you.Grim insists you would be in grave danger without him being by your side. Is he right? Or is it a scheme to keep himself fed and housed. You're not quite sure.He's quite cute you think, despite his spoiled, prideful and stubborn personality, you can't help but coo when he snuggles against you, on chilly nights especially.He's quite fond of tuna, the expensive kind too. You could swear you've caught a glimpse of him fighting with lord Trein's cat, Lucius, over the stuff. When you bring it up he swears you're imagining things and that he would never do something as undignified as that.

The Three Specters

Fun loving ghost coming from beyond the grave, they seem quite pleased to make your acquaintance, well... it looks like they're your new roommates from now on. Don't worry, they'll scare of any would-be thief so your belongings are in safe translucent hands. Just make sure to tell your guests about them beforehand.

Y/N (F/N L/N)

Y/N is whoever you want them to be! It all comes down to your preference. You want to know about them as the help around the different buildings? How about them as an aristocrat? Oh! How about royalty? Perhaps a runaway? A medium? Someone's child? Someone's sibling? What relationships they have with the other residents?If you decide to ask, you'll have to specify Y/N's status first then what kind of relationship you want to know about, a friendship? a rivalry?... or perhaps are you looking for love? Are they strangers, childhood friends, betrothed? Is it an arranged marriage? A scandalous affair between people of different status? You can also add a little bit of personality for dear old Y/N. Are they more on the shy side or are they quite bold?Y/N is by default gender neutral, I like to make it possible for anyone to read, but I can try to write for female and male readers (keep in mind that I'm afab so I don't know how well I'd be able to write a male reader)