WELCOME TO THE NIGHT RAVEN COLLECTIVE!

This Homeowner Association is all about providing promising young people with a place to call home while they exercise their newfound freedom away from their families. Students, workers, aristocrats and even royalty find themselves enjoying the numerous options when it comes to choosing their new home.

There are seven buildings to choose from, each with their own personality, please, choose the one most befitting of your tastes.

Under the NRC's care you will find The Heartslabyul Apartments, The Savanaclaw Villa, The Octavinelle Townhouses, The Scarabia Estate, The Pomefiore Manor, The Ignihyde Terrace Houses and The Diasomnia Castle. Each of these places needs someone to uphold their virtues and make sure the buildings do not fall in disrepair, these people become the spokespersons for the residents and as such they become part of the Association. The leaders of their respective quarters are encouraged to choose a second in command.

After all, rules and taxes need to be enforced by someone and the "generous" founder can't do everything all by himself, now can he?

Someone needs to take care of the management and he's got a lot of very important work on his plate. And as such he's employed the help of a few people, known as the staff. These men come from various backgrounds and are the first obstacle you need to get over if you want to speak to the founder.

THE STAFF:

Dire Crowley

Founder of the NRC, the ever so generous leader of the Homeowner Association enjoys seeing the grand development of his dear buildings, along side their residents, of course. He is quite sure he can increase the rent, the more known and successful the residents become. He can almost see the money piling up!He's found one of the Association's leaders to be quite troublesome, meddling in his affairs and the like. Dire feels quite attacked that this young man might be after his seat as renowned property owner... and that is not going to fly with this old crow. Not if he's got anything to say about it!He generously allowed you to rent the Ramshackle Flat at a very discounted price. Oh! and to keep that grey furball with you... You know, pets aren't exactly welcomed on his properties, they're quite messy.Perhaps you can repay his kindness by working for him? As an assistant? Or perhaps you'd prefer doing odd jobs here and there. He's always ready to find a job for you, might you be in need of some money. He's heard Sam hired someone as a deliveryman recently, maybe he wouldn't mind hiring another?

Divus Crewel

Owner of a famous fashion house, Divus has an eye for the aesthetic and as such he has personally approved all the furnishings of every building.Nothing can escape his scrutinizing gaze, not even the gardens. He will chastise the residents if they dare not care for the ever-so-carefully selected plants.But Divus is a fair man as he is strict. He tries not to play favorites, but the residents of the Pomefiore Manor tend to be to his liking, for the most part that is.Divus is a socialite, despite not having a title he is well regarded within high society, rubbing shoulders with the crème de la crème.He is also known for his love of equestrian sports, in his younger years he's participated in a varied array of competitions. Now he mainly lets his jockeys do the work, joining only when his tightly packed schedule allows. He still hasn't given up his hobby of carrying a riding crop with him even when it is not required.

Sam

Sam takes care that all the buildings are stoked with the essentials. If you ever need something, he most likely has it in his store and it's not only essentials you will find there. He has quite the collection of curios.Being at the forefront of the spiritism movement, Sam enjoys holding the occasional séance, after all, it would be rude not to contact his friends on the other side every so often.Sam seems to have quite a close relationship with the residents of the Octavinelle Townhouses... no one really knows what kinds of dealings he has with them and it is for the best you don't ask. You wouldn't want curiosity to kill the proverbial cat... right?You'll find he is very well-connected, perhaps not with the more aristocratic population, but he's got eyes and ears everywhere.Other than that, Sam has a friendly disposition towards all. If you become close enough maybe he'll give you a discount.

Mozus Trein

Lord Trein has been part of a number of Homeowner Associations before joining the NRC. He is a serious and very well respected member of high society. He carries himself with dignity and his name carries a certain gravitas to it.If you ever find yourself in need, a word or recommendation from him will suffice to get you where you need to be, should he find you deserving of it.Lord Trein is also very fond of his darling cat, Lucius, whom he treats as his own child, despite already having a few daughters. Lucius for his part is quite spoiled, receiving the best and only the best...even when he's craving for the treats disapproved by his carer.If lord Trein takes a liking to you, well, you're more or less set! As long as you meet his expectations, that is.

Ashton Vargas

A very active man. Ashton works as a guard of sorts, he makes sure no outsiders cause problems in the vicinity of the NRC's properties.He tries to get the residents to be more active, always ready and willing to give advice when it comes to sports and workouts. Some residents, mostly the Savanaclaw Villa residents to be precise, are more than happy to have him around. Others not as much.He does a lot of heavy lifting if required, be it furniture, big planters or packages from Sam's, nothing is to big a hurdle for this man.He seems to harbor a love for camping as well. And is a pretty genuine person. Nothing makes him more happy than seeing people follow his advice and example... well his own reflection is just as much of a happiness inducer, if not more.