WELCOME TO THE SAVANACLAW VILLA!

Here you have to earn your keep. Most of the residents here are also the help, ah but do not worry, they are well recompensed for their time and effort. The Villa is welcoming to those who want to make a name for themselves, regardless of where they come from. One must be persistent to be able to serve under the King of Beasts, after all.

...Hopefully you can hold your own here.

THE RESIDENTS:

Leona Kingscholar

Leona was a prince. The second born one to be precise, his older brother, Falena, became king while he was still a teenager and after his nephews birth, Leona received the title of duke.Although, not particularly fond of children, his nephew, Cheka, can't seem to be able to keep away from his beloved uncle. Much to Leona's chagrin.Leona prefers sleeping the days away, so you should count yourself lucky to meet him. Or at least that's what he'll tell you.Rumor has it that he's moved to the Villa in an attempt to escape something... or someone. No one really know the true answer as to why he lives here now. Has he been sent away? Exiled? Good luck finding out since he isn't exactly friendly.Some even say he's moved in order to avoid an engagement. Wherever he goes, he just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to rumors like this.Everybody seems to want something from him, and it's getting on his nerves more and more as time passes. But, he'll humor you if you can do something for him in return.

Ruggie Bucchi

Having lived his whole life in the slums, having only his grandmother and the street urchins as family, Ruggie tries to make the most of everything.He's worked numerous jobs, both legal and illegal, starting as a petty thief at a very young age, pocketing everything he could get his hands on and fit in his clothes. He's mainly worked alone, joining hands with others only for bigger jobs.Ruggie knows the back alleys like the palm of his hand. No policeman has ever managed to apprehend him and he's got a bit of a reputation from it as a slippery one.He's always thinking of how to get a better deal, a master haggler is what he is... though, Ruggie would like to get a taste of the finer things in life.And luck seems to be on his side when he hears from the friendly owner of the curio shop that someone living at the Savanclaw Villa is in need of someone to do a job for them.Now, what was the name of the guy? Leona, or something, right? He'll need to make his way to the meeting place before someone else does.

Jack Howl

Coming from a moderately big family, Jack thought it might be a good idea to move somewhere on his own. And with his parents approval and encouragement he started looking for places to rent.Jack moved to the Savanaclaw Villa in an attempt to make a name for himself and to prepare himself for the future.Although he may look tough and scary, he's quite a softie under that rough exterior.Jack's a reliable one and will own up to any mistakes he might make. He's also a decent kind of guy and he'll stand up for what he believes is right. So, hopefully your ideals align.Jack won't mince his words no matter you status. He would be upfront even with a king. Many would say that his honesty is foolish, but Jack doesn't care about that. He cares about becoming a respectable person not only in his social circles, but also in society as a whole.If one is ever in need, then Jack is a good person to go to. He'll try his best to help a friend or someone he respects. Though, you should expect to hear his disappointed words if your predicament was brought upon you by your own bad choices. Mind you, he'll still lend a hand.